On Line Meet up.

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

On Line Meet up.

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Has anyone ever become close to someone they talk to on line and then hooked up? I have met so many people from Facebook and chat rooms.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Ava,

I met one of my wives off of a craigslist add *giggles*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I just recently met a couple of guys through a dating site. I feel sorry for them, poor guys having to deal with me and my ABy's they will have there hands full.
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I have met some of the coolest people off of facebook :) they have became very close friends of mine :) And one time i met a guy off of yahoo chat ( does anyone remember that) lol anyway we are still very goo friends :)
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I have met some great people on line BUT I have met some real creeps too. I'm very careful and do a little research before meeting. Its important to be safe on line. I have had aby's tell me stories about being scammed on line by Mommies who are out to take advantage of you and rip you off so be careful little ones <3
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I used to enjoy exposing the scammin Mommies!

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl