Whats Your Favorite TV Shows?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Whats Your Favorite TV Shows?

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Does anyone follow any TV shows? whats your favorite? I love Family guy, American Dad, Bobs Burgers and King of the Hill. I'm totally addicted to all the true crime shows on ID. What about you, what shows are addicted to?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Ava,

Ok well this may or may not be appropriate for my little eyes so keep this to yourself...*giggles*

Black Sails, Vikings, Empire, Beowulf, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, American Dad, Family Guy, South Park, anything on adult swim.....Hows that for a list *smiles*

Baby Alyssa
Last edited by lilonenaughty on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
sweetmommyJaney

i love those shows

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

i watch all of the same!! i miss sons of anarchy though ! i love walking dead and fear the walking dead. and greys anatomy!! and the list could go on and on
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

If we're only talking currently airing series... (in no particular order)

Castle, Law & Order: SVU, 2 Broke Girls, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Chicago P.D., Pretty Little Liars, Criminal Minds, The Vampire Diaries, The X-Files, Bones, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Scorpion, Grey's Anatomy, Arrow, Last Man Standing, Supernatural, The Originals, NCIS: New Orleans, Days of our Lives, Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, Fuller House (on Netflix), The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Bob's Burgers, Fugget About It (on Adult Swim), Whose Line is it Anyway?, Package Deal, Spun Out, The Flash and Supergirl