Mommy Fashionista

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
Crissy

Mommy Fashionista

Post by Crissy »

What does baby like to see his/her mommy wear? I wear a lot of yoga pants and leggings because I like to be comfy when I'm taking care of baby. I like to get dressed up cute when I go out to take baby shopping, followed by a trip to Chuck E cheese for lunch. I love slipping in to some sexy lingerie for the nighttime. Do you have something special that you like mommy to wear?
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

I like mommy to wear nothing at all :wink: Is that wrong?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

auntie cwissy,

I agree with what you said you normally wear and what you wear going out to take baby shopping. I like Mommy to be dressed normal when taking care of me except for those outings in publics to the zoo, aquarium, children's museum, the mall etc...

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

What do you think of matching outfits for Aby and Mommy Alyssa? I love buying matching outfits for my Aby and I to go out in. I like to show my Aby off to everyone. I also like the idea of taking pictures (portraits) in matching outfits.Image
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Cwissy,

I finks dat matchin outfits for me and Mommy would be wonderful and darling, depending on what Mommy was wantin to wears of course since I wouldn't want somethin non Baby like for me. *smiles* And pictures at a studio would be amazing. Great follow ups question.

Baby Alyssa
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Hard_PP_DiaperBaby its not bad at all to want to see mommy naked :) I love getting naughty with my Aby but its also nice when mommy puts on some sexy lingerie and tease her Aby, dont you?
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I LOVE clothes and shopping for clothes. My style is mostly vintage (50's and 60's) and lingerie. I also like the idea of dressing my sissy baby in matching outfits, especially matching panties and bra's. Love to take my baby shopping with me <3
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Hard_PP_DiaperBaby I love teasing Aby with my body and dressing up in sexy lingerie and bending over in front of Aby :P
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I think a shopping trip with two of of you would be funs. Each of you holding one of my hands when we go in the store. Not sure how I would react since I would already be dressed as a cute lil baby girl I am sure.

Baby Alyssa
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

DommyMommyAva wrote: Love to take my baby shopping with me
Crissy wrote: I like to show my Aby off to everyone.
This sissy baby loves that in a Dommy Mommy! :oops:

Thank you Mommy Ava and Mommy Crissy!

Luv and hugs
Patti
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Patty I think you look so adorable in your baby girl outfit. I personally love to just go around the house in a tank top and boxers, at night love lingerie, going out I love mini skirts and cute tops with heels. Love to dress up to go out!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I would like to dress my girl in cutest little dress possible, and myself in something pretty and classic. Little girls and Mommies should always try to look their best when they go out!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Nana dat sounds so nice *giggles*

Baby Alyssa
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I love to wear nice dresses and some pretty heels. and matching lingerie underneath!! That way when its time to be naughty I can tease a little ;) :twisted:
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

I love dressing in very short skirts so i can tease my aby's with my wet panties! I also love the idea of matching outfits !!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I would love to be wearing a cute binkies and bows pink dress and my thigh high stockings that are white with pink bears and my pink mary janes as well as a ruffled diaper cover or plastic panties over my diapers. But where would we go?

Baby Alyssa
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Great question I love wearing lots of heels and short skirts :P
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

i love dressing sexy for my abdls!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

i love it when my aby helps mommy to pick my outfit to see what cute wittle idea's she comes up with
Baby-Erica

Re:

Post by Baby-Erica »

sweetmommyJaney wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:45 pm I love to wear nice dresses and some pretty heels. and matching lingerie underneath!! That way when its time to be naughty I can tease a little ;) :twisted:
Matching outfits with matching bras and panties would be lovely. I never tried on heels.