Out of the Mommy's who thinks

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
lilonenaughty

Out of the Mommy's who thinks

Post by lilonenaughty »

Mommy, Aunties, and Nanna,

So who thinks this little baby girl needs a good spanking and would want to do just that?

Baby Alyssa
Last edited by lilonenaughty on Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
sweetmommyJaney

hahaha

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

yes you need a good paddling !!!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Welps auntie Janey gets marked off da cwistmas wist. *giggles*

Baby Alyssa
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

ALL babies need discipline at one point or another and you are no different. I'm big in to spanking, diaper punishment and humiliation. I've seen your behavior in the chat room and i think Mommy Tawny needs to spank your bottom hard and often.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Ava,

Thank you for da response to my post and yes I will agree that while there is a lil angel side of me that enjoys cuddles and being goods and making mommy, aunties, and nanna proud, there is that mischievious side of me too that knows I require discipline to be the best little baby girl ever. Mommy can'ts spank me all the time though since it not in her.

Baby Alyssa Mari
e
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Well at lest I got two responses from aunties on this post since Mommy must have missed it and everyones else. *giggles*

Baby Alyssa
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

You have far too sassy of a mouth on you for a year and a half baby. I'm not sure who taught you such things, but you DEFINITELY need a spanking for it. Coloring on the walls, watching shows you aren't supposed to, and stealing things from the mommys' purses when they aren't looking! That bottom has gone without a spanking for far, far too long.
XOXO,

Barb
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

Alyssa you could always use a spanking. You're such a naughty little girl. Maybe Mommy Tawny and I will have to take turns on that little heinie again! :P
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Well little missy I have just read all of these replies and it seems to me that you have been extra bad. Far worse than I thought. You will be getting some spankings now and on a regular basis till I get you straightened out. I hope you are ready for your mommy's wrath naughty girl.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Mommy and Aunties,

I see it was everyone answer my post at once day. Great to see everyone cares so much about me or they wouldn't respond though. Although my Bottom will hurt, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Baby Alyssa
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I think all babies including you need a good spanking every now and then. You have a bad habit of talking back and being a sassy one, if you were my baby your little bottom would stay raw :P
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Cwissy,

Well i think raw might be a bit ummm overkill but yes I can imagine I would be nursing a sore bottom often in your care. Course there is always the nice cream you could apply after the spanking that would feel good too.

Baby Alyssa
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I would not apply any ointments or give you any relief, after all you are being punished for talking back and being a little smart mouth :P Not only would I not give you any relief I would force you to stay in your peepee soiled diapers for long periods of time including overnight. tehehehehe
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

you need a good ol fashioned spanking that's for sure!