Most Taboo Fetish

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
sweetmommyJaney

Most Taboo Fetish

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Whats the most extreme/taboo fetish you have participated in?
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

The most taboo fetish that I participated in Janey was a panty fetish another guy who liked to dress up in my panties, I would even send him to work with them on tehehe :P
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Most taboo fetish I've participated in would have to be scat and toilet play. I also enjoy mommy son taboo and family pay :) I'll try anything once I especially love cuckolding adult and sissy baby.
sweetmommyJaney

Mommy Lizabeth wrote:The most taboo fetish that I participated in Janey was a panty fetish another guy who liked to dress up in my panties, I would even send him to work with them on tehehe :P
thats awesome!
sweetmommyJaney

Crissy wrote:Most taboo fetish I've participated in would have to be scat and toilet play. I also enjoy mommy son taboo and family pay :) I'll try anything once I especially love cuckolding adult and sissy baby.
i think the most taboo fetish i have participated in was scat and period play. lol but i am down to also try anything once. lol and i love playing with sissy babies ;)
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I'd have to say human toilet play! I do love me a good obedient little submissive to be my toilet hehe!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I would have to say that the most taboo (for me) thing I've done so far is force a sissy girl to take my ten inch strap on cock. We both enjoyed that. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Ooooh Nanny...That might hurt my pour lil bummy.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

I think the most taboo Role play I have done would probably be family orgy's which are the best! I love teasing my older cousin about his tiny little pee-pee
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I love forced bi and forced diapering it's always the funnest for me! :)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Aunty Ava,

No forced nuffin needed here *giggles*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
MommyGivesUCandy

Re: Most Taboo Fetish

Post by MommyGivesUCandy »

Hey Janey!
I think that the most extreme taboo that i have ever participated in and is my all time favorite is sibling roll play. It gets my babies very excited to act like im their slutty sister checking out my younger bro. Things get even more turned up when the brother is my kid brother that im able to teach all about the woman's body. I didn't understand any of this at first, but now that I see how fun it is and how naughty it makes everyone, I love it! Age play IS the best!
Good Mommy's will do anything to please their precious babies....
Mommy Candy

sweetmommyJaney wrote:Whats the most extreme/taboo fetish you have participated in?
:wink: :wink: :wink:
Baby-Erica

Re:

Post by Baby-Erica »

sweetmommyJaney wrote: Thu May 19, 2016 5:51 pm
Crissy wrote:Most taboo fetish I've participated in would have to be scat and toilet play. I also enjoy mommy son taboo and family pay :) I'll try anything once I especially love cuckolding adult and sissy baby.
i think the most taboo fetish i have participated in was scat and period play. lol but i am down to also try anything once. lol and i love playing with sissy babies ;)
I never tried period play and it seems enticing. What do you do during those play times?
NannyRachel

Re: Most Taboo Fetish

Post by NannyRachel »

During period play, the world is ours to explore and indulge in. Our bodies are alive with passion and desire, and every touch ignites a fire within. We play in the crimson waves, surrendering to each other's pleasure without shame or hesitation. Let's explore and fulfill our deepest desires together.