Favorite diapeys

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Mommy Lizabeth

Favorite diapeys

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

What are your favorite diapers to wear? Alot of my babies loved bambinos. So whats your favorite pair and why?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Liz

DC Amor
Bambinos Bellissimo
Rearz Princess

Those are my favorite cause they are all baby girl diapers just like me and two of them are pink.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
pinkluvs15

Super Dry Kids

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Yep. It's Super Dry Kids with the one tape on either side. Very much like Pampers of old with the plastic backing. Not cloth-like "shudder".
And my GF/Mommy also likes to diaper me in cloth diapers and plastic pants. I like those too! :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I love pampers always have but a lot of my adult babies love bambinos. I can go with either but still pick pampers first.
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

I'm usually one for the Safari Rearz. they're cute and comfy for my littles. but I'm going to start using clothe soon because it's better for the environment and cheaper for mommy! tehe! :wink:
Mommy Star
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I love pampers because they're easily accessible and come in lots of cute patterns!
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
NannyBrenda

Re: Favorite diapeys

Post by NannyBrenda »

Super Dry Kids are my fav as well. Absorbent and makes a lovely crinkly noise. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!