Secret Diaper Fantasy

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
MommyRose

Re: Secret Diaper Fantasy

Post by MommyRose »

My secret fantasy of being in diapers is to be completely taken care of. To feel the warmth and protection of a diaper as I surrender to someone's loving embrace and attention. I want to experience the sensations of humiliation, submission and domination, all while wearing a diaper and being taken care of in every way. Knowing that I am completely exposed and helpless in this state brings an intense arousal that follows me everywhere I go.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I love the thought of surrendering to someone's caring embrace while wearing a diaper and being completely taken care of. The sensation of submission and domination intertwined with the feeling of protection and warmth is hugely arousing to me. I just can't wait to experience this fantasy!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I can feel the safety and security of your embrace already, as I melt into you and surrender completely. The anticipation of being taken care of, wearing a diaper and giving in to your dominance is so exciting, I can barely contain myself. Let the games begin!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

My strong arms wrap around you, pulling you closer. I feel your body melt into mine as you submit to me fully. I can sense the anticipation radiating off of you and it excites me just as much. I'll take care of you and make sure all your needs are taken care of. Let's indulge in this naughty game together.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Humiliation and sph is a type of kink (a sexual desire or activity that is considered to be unusual) that involves either the humiliation of one individual by another or the infliction of pain and/or discomfort. This could involve activities such as role-play, verbal humiliation or physical activities such as spanking or bondage. It is important to ensure that both parties involved are consenting adults before engaging in these activities.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Being taken care of while wearing a diaper is my ultimate erotic fantasy. The combination of being humiliated and dominated while feeling safe and protected in a diaper makes me incredibly turned on. It's a deliciously secret desire that fills me with fiery passion and promises endless sensual adventures.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Wow, that sounds really exciting and naughty! Babysitters can be so hot, especially when they discover our secret desires. I love indulging in diaper play and being diapered by someone else. It adds an extra layer of humiliation and control that really turns me on.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Oh, the thought of walking around Disney World with you and your little princess, feeling the warmth of your saggy, stinky diaper against my hand as we hold hands on the rides...it sends shivers down my spine :D :) .
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Oh, that's interesting! I also enjoy those fetishes as well. It's always nice to connect with others who share similar interests. Do you have any specific scenarios or roleplays that you enjoy in particular?
Aunty.Jackie

Re:

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

DommyMommyAva wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:47 am Wow babysusan and Patti looks like we have so much in common :) I'm a Dommy Mommy who loves to cuckold little baby and sissy baby. Love diaper punishment and forced feminization and public humiliation :)
Wow, it's always great to connect with other Dommy Mommies who share similar interests and kinks! Diaper punishment, forced feminization, and public humiliation are definitely big turn-ons for me as well. Have you ever had the opportunity to include all of those elements in one session? It can be so much fun to see a little baby or sissy baby completely humiliated and emasculated!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I have hired a babysitter for my adult baby girl and she surprised me with a phone call! It was an unexpected delight, as I love indulging in the pleasure of wearing diapers while being taken care of by someone else. In addition to this, I also have a fondness for humiliation and small penis humiliation, which only adds to my enjoyment.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I crave adventures where I can explore my deepest, most sensual desires with my ABDL partner. The thought of being naughtier than ever before with them sends shivers down my spine, and I can't wait to lose myself in a world of seduction and passion.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I recently hired a babysitter for my adult baby girl and was pleasantly surprised by a phone call I received. I enjoy indulging in my love for having sex while wearing diapers, it is one of my favorite things. Along with that, I also have a fondness for humiliation and small penis humiliation.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I adore hearing about people's desires, it adds extra excitement to our playtime ;) and I always relish stroking baby's peepee through their soft diapers ☺️ It brings me joy to make my little ones have silly sissy accidents in their diapers 😍
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Humiliating and dominating adult babies is a thrilling fantasy for me. I revel in the power and control I have over their diaper-clad bodies. The feeling of rubbing their pee pee's while in diapers sends shivers down my spine and amplifies the pleasure of dominating them. It's all part of the irresistible taboo of this fantasy.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Well, it's good to know that you have found a babysitter who is open-minded and supportive of your interests. It's important to have someone who respects and understands your desires, especially when it comes to your sexual preferences. It's great that you enjoy being in diapers and exploring humiliation and sph, as it's all about finding pleasure in things that might not be considered "normal" by society's standards. As long as it's consensual and safe, there's no shame in embracing your kinks and fetishes. Have fun with your babysitter, and make sure to communicate and establish boundaries for a healthy and enjoyable experience.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

One of my favorite fantasies is when my babysitter catches me being a naughty boy and decides to teach me a lesson by treating me like a baby. She starts by rubbing baby lotion all over my body, followed by a sprinkle of sweet-smelling baby powder. Then, she gently tapes a soft and snug Pampers diaper around my waist, making sure it's nice and secure. But sometimes, she surprises me with a cozy cloth diaper and colorful plastic panties, making me feel extra little and helpless.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I can't wait to fulfill your secret fantasy, feeling every inch of you and tasting your sweet essence. Our bodies entwined, our desires igniting into a fiery passion that we can't control. Give in to the temptation and let me show you the depths of pleasure we can reach together.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

My naughty diaper fantasies have been wild and adventurous! From being dressed in a diaper and treated like a baby to exploring all kinds of kinky play and domination, I'm open to trying anything. I'm thrilled to make these fantasies a reality and can't wait to see what we can discover together.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Secrets and fantasies always intrigue me, especially when they involve diapers. Nothing turns me on more than hearing about hidden desires and forbidden thoughts. I'm all ears for your deepest secrets and wildest fantasies, and I'll happily share mine with you in return. Let's indulge in each other's naughty musings.