Secret Diaper Fantasy

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
mommyybarb

Re: Secret Diaper Fantasy

Post by mommyybarb »

Wow!! I love the Disney World scenario! What a good idea for a Mommy to take her little princess to see those pretty princesses at the theme park... I can imagine just how embarrassing it will be when they catch a big whiff of that saggy, stinky diaper!
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

tami fantasy would be fed lots of bottles of milk that mommy has put laxatives into....mommy invites her girlfriends over to play with tami, cuddle in mommys lap or her friends, and be teased and encouraged to mess my diapy as they hear my tummy all rumbly....mommy rubs front of my diapy as tami fills it....😉😏
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

That would be lovely, Tami. You'd get to show all the mommies just what a silly baby you are, and what such a stinky one sometimes too!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Being naughty comes with the fantasy automatically as there are no rules and anything goes. In terms of diaper fucking, personally I like to rip off the diaper and plunge my 9 inch pink strap on into my abdl baby's tight little butt hole.
Guyver147

Post by Guyver147 »

I like to pretend to be a girl who is in denial about needing them. I start off with pads and panties but then it gets worse and worse throughout the day until I can talk to a mommy who confronts me on it and forces me to wet myself no matter what I'm wearing at the time.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Guyver147 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 12:56 pm I like to pretend to be a girl who is in denial about needing them. I start off with pads and panties but then it gets worse and worse throughout the day until I can talk to a mommy who confronts me on it and forces me to wet myself no matter what I'm wearing at the time.
Sometimes babies are in denial about what is best for them. That puts mommies in the position of having to force the diaper issue, but in the long run that is what's best for you.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
SissyBabyTCD

Post by SissyBabyTCD »

I find myself loving the idea of being semi-forced into pink princess diapers. Then having that evolve into a multitude of scenarios.

-Wife finding/forcing me in the pink princess diapers to show all her friends that thought I was so manly.
-Step mother making me a doll for my adult step sister.
-Co-worker finding them when I invite them over to become more than co-workers.

But when thinking of these I think it is fair to say that I enjoy the power dynamics being changed once the pink princess diapers are introduced. Feeling at the mercy of a woman I once had respect from is a pants tightening thought.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

SissyBabyTCD wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:24 am I find myself loving the idea of being semi-forced into pink princess diapers. Then having that evolve into a multitude of scenarios.

-Wife finding/forcing me in the pink princess diapers to show all her friends that thought I was so manly.
-Step mother making me a doll for my adult step sister.
-Co-worker finding them when I invite them over to become more than co-workers.

But when thinking of these I think it is fair to say that I enjoy the power dynamics being changed once the pink princess diapers are introduced. Feeling at the mercy of a woman I once had respect from is a pants tightening thought.
Yes, those power dynamics can be a lot of fun to play with, can't they? :wink:
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Have a fantasy have a Im a baby coming out party. I show up at Mommies house not knowing that all of my mommies friends, my ex girlfriends and friends are waiting to surprise me. The house is decorated in baby shower decorations. Im so caught off guard when I enter the house with everyone jumping out surprise that I pee myself. Everyone starts laughing and agrees I deserve to be a baby since I can't act like a big boy. Mommy starts undressing me as I cry from embarrassment and start sucking my thumb. Everyone starts baby talking me about how cute I look in diapers. I'm fed so many bottles, that I use my diapers alot making all kinds of messes. I get changed into different outfits, forced to do baby games. I get forced to hump my diapers on the floor as Mommy and my ex girlfriends wave baby toys in my face making baby talk.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Reading all the kinks and fantasies gets my mind just running! So many different ways to have fun with all the adorable little ones, and I love that.
MommyAdmin
Site Admin

Post by MommyAdmin »

MommyCrissy wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:26 pm I loved all the responses on here and the kinks everyone has. I literally read through every last one! I'd have to agree with the changing of diapers and rubbing their wittle pee pees with powder and getting them just a tad bit excited~
:D
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

In diapers, I fantasies about being subjugated and humiliated. I enjoy the sensation of being entirely under control and having someone take advantage of me. I adore the idea of being fucked while wearing diapers; it feels incredible!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Someone who has a secret diaper fantasy has a sexual fantasy in which they wear or use a diaper during a sexual act. Diaper play might involve role-playing as a baby or animal, or it can involve sexual behaviors like age play, wetting/soiling, or other activities associated to diapers.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

My deepest, darkest, most ABDL want is to be pampered like a newborn. Swaddled in diapers and given the same level of attention usually reserved for infants is one of my favorite things ever. Having my diaper changed and getting cleaned up is reassuring to me as well. I also take pleasure in the vulnerability and exposure I feel when I wear a diaper in public and am embarrassed about it.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

This fantasy is often acted out by people who enjoy the sensation and security of wearing a diaper in private. It is an arousing and intimate fantasy that can involve different types of diapers, such as cloth, disposable, or even adult-sized versions. A secret diaper fantasy can involve being diapered by another person, such as a partner or romantic interest. The fantasy can also incorporate role play or additional elements of humiliation or dominance, depending on what each individual finds arousing and pleasurable. It can be used as an escape or stress relief from day-to-day life, and many people report feeling relaxed and content when wearing diapers or engaging in infant-like behaviors, such as crawling or playing with toys.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I must admit that my secret fantasy involving diapers is quite naughty. I love the idea of being dominate and humiliated in diapers, it makes me feel powerful yet vulnerable all at the same time. The thought of being pleasured while wearing diapers is also very alluring, knowing somebody wants to make me feel so delightful while I'm wearing a diaper…it's a really special moment! I'm also adventurous enough to explore with roleplay in diapers and let my wildest fantasies come true.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Oh wow, that sounds so hot! I love the idea of being powerful yet vulnerable, and having somebody enjoy pleasing me while I'm in diapers. It's like having the best of both worlds! I think it's incredibly sexy that you want to explore and use roleplay in diapers too. I'd love to explore with you and see what fantasies we can make come true. Who knows, it might just be the most exciting experience we'll ever have together.....
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

NannyRachel wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:27 am Someone who has a secret diaper fantasy has a sexual fantasy in which they wear or use a diaper during a sexual act. Diaper play might involve role-playing as a baby or animal, or it can involve sexual behaviors like age play, wetting/soiling, or other activities associated to diapers.
Oooh, a secret diaper fantasy? 😉 Well, I can understand why that might be a bit of a turn-on for some people. All I know is that I tend to get really excited when I'm in my own little world where I can explore my naughty desires and fantasies without judgement. So if you want to go and play in the diaper sandbox, then I think that sounds like a great idea! 🤗🤩
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

My ultimate fantasy is to be completely dominated and humiliated whilst wearing nothing but a diaper. To have someone control me, ordering me around as I lay there helpless and vulnerable to their whims. To bask in the blissful pleasure of being in diapers and the security that comes with it.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I can't help but feel aroused by the thought of you being completely vulnerable and submissive in nothing but a diaper. You'd be at my mercy, and fully exposed for me to do with as I please 🤤. Knowing that you need me to take care of you just adds to the thrill for me 💦. Seeing you helpless and compliant in your diaper would fill me with a desire to dominate and pleasure you in every way 😈.