What are you wearing right now?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
SweetMommyCandy

What are you wearing right now?

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Kurt Cobain t-shirt and pink puppy pyjamas :)
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
babysuzy

Post by babysuzy »

Hi Candy

I just changed out of a very wet nighttime cloth diaper with three curity flatfolds as a soaker. After several trips to the baby wipes container I put on a triple layer contour cloth diaper with two built in soakers and still added three curity diaper soakers.(for the softness as well as the bulk.) Lots of J&J baby powder, It is pinned with the extra large diaper pins in Pink. Translucent snap sided plastic pants and a powder blue onesie with baby toys on it. The layers make it so thick I cant span the gap between my thighs with a hand extended to maximum witdh. Sitting in the computer chair I feel like one of those old inflatable bop toys that were weighted at the bottom and bounced back up when you knocked them over.

I am sure yours are sexier. giggle

Babysuzy
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

A cute multicolored babydoll slip with my boobs propped up like a shelf :P Its silky, so comfortable to wear to bed. :)
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Honestly nothing at all. I'm naked
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Candy,

A nice Bambino Bellissimo Diaper that is wet and my butterfwy plastic panties.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I'm wearing my favorite yoga pants and a tank top and my sweet little Aby is wearing his bambino diapers and a little blue onesie that says mamas boy :)
pinkluvs15

Pink plastic pants

Post by pinkluvs15 »

My GF/Mommy allows "plastic baby pants playtime". I started out with a diaper and plastic pants fetish with big emphasis on plastic pants. I love my new mommy :)
Later on, it will be back into a diaper.