Pool themed Slumber party

Phoneamommy will soon be having more slumber party nights with themes, here is how to find out when and where.
MommyStar

Pool themed Slumber party

Post by MommyStar »

I was just thinking its been so stinking hot out lately. We should have a fun little pool party! Everyone can wear their swimmers diapers and have fun with one another. What are your thoughts guys!?
Mommy Star
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

ooo i like that alot I will bring some stories and have a bunch of mommies and stuff we will have soo much fun!!! great idea !!!
MommyMichelle

Post by MommyMichelle »

I cant wait for it to start warming up so we can start throwing our summer night pool parties!!! Mommies need to relax too!
Michelle Madison
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Aunty Michelle,

Yay a pool part. Just make sure I have some water wings so i no drowns and and some swimmy diapers for me too.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
MommyTammy2

Re: Pool themed Slumber party

Post by MommyTammy2 »

Nice! A pool party would be perfect today, considering it is 96 degrees where I live today. Not to mention how cute it is to see a wading pool full of abies in their cute little swimmer diapers! Splashing around and having lots of giggles together :).
~Mommy Tammy
NannyRachel

Re: Pool themed Slumber party

Post by NannyRachel »

It sounds like a delightful idea for a hot day! Pool parties can be so refreshing, and seeing little ones enjoying themselves in their swimmer diapers must be adorable. It's great to create such joyful moments and memories together. Enjoy the splashing and giggles!