Wearing in Public

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Tawny

Wearing in Public

Post by Tawny »

How many of our babies have gone out in public in their diapers? Do you wear all the time in public or was it just a one-time thing?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Mommy,

You know my answer but inpublic yes and this weekend at camp it will be 24/7 in publics *giggles*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Most of my babies are too scared to wear in public and only like to fantasize about it. I would love nothing more then to dress my adult baby in some diapers and a onesie and take him/her on an outing. We can go to the park and you can play with the other babies in the sandbox, while I gossip with the other mommies on the bench :P
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Most are too scared and only do it at Halloween or at private fetish parties. I would love to trick my baby in to thinking we are going to a fetish party and dress him all up in his baby diaper and clothes and tke him to a regular party SURPRISE!!!! bahahahaha
phoneamommyjackie

Post by phoneamommyjackie »

Although most are afraid to push the boundary by wearing in public -- some of the new adult styles are finally going to make this easier. What fun to wonder if that adorable person might just have a diaper on!!! Let the games begin!
Baby-Erica

Re: Wearing in Public

Post by Baby-Erica »

I have gone out once in a while diapered. It gets easier the more you do it.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

My baby and I have hit the town in nothing but our diapers, feeling wild and free as we embrace our inner littles. It's not just a one-time thing, as we love to flaunt our diapered bodies and indulge in the naughty pleasure of being seen by curious eyes. The thrill of public play leaves us both with a deliciously arousing sensation.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

GrannyMinnie wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:34 am My baby and I have hit the town in nothing but our diapers, feeling wild and free as we embrace our inner littles. It's not just a one-time thing, as we love to flaunt our diapered bodies and indulge in the naughty pleasure of being seen by curious eyes. The thrill of public play leaves us both with a deliciously arousing sensation.
I have always covered my diaper up. I am not sure if a police officer were to see me they would bring me in for indecent exposure or something.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Experience the rush of pure exhilaration as my baby and I boldly parade through the bustling city streets, clad only in our snug and revealing diapers. With every step, our uninhibited spirits soar, fueled by the tantalizing blend of freedom and taboo. As we bask in the attention of curious onlookers, our desire intensifies, building to a feverish climax of raw and insatiable pleasure. Surrender to the sinfully seductive thrill of public play, and let us show you the true meaning of unbridled passion.