SIGNIFICANT OTHER

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
phoneamommyjackie

SIGNIFICANT OTHER

Post by phoneamommyjackie »

Does you significant other know you are into ABDL? Do you role play together? If not, why?[/b]
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I am single how ever if i had an significant other, he would have to except that i am an ABDL mommy :) and that I love to also wear diapers sometimes :)
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

My SO knows that I am into ABDL, he's not super into it, but he enjoys it on occasion, like when I give him a spanking for being naughty, nothing too extreme for him. He still loves and accepts me, and that's all that matters!
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I will only date other abdl's I don't try and hide it and I tell them right up front. Life is too short to care about what others think.
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

I'm with right there with you Candy. He knows as well and just like yours, is not into it but loves me just as much. It's great to find someone supportive of who you are. (:
Mommy Star
phoneamommyjackie

Partner

Post by phoneamommyjackie »

OH! Crissy. I love that attitude!
I so understand too...a partner not being into it but we can always change a mind now and again. :)
pinkluvs15

Mine sure does

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I found a GF/Mommy that, at first, didn't know what to make of my diaper fetish. I explained that as far back as I can remember, I loved wearing diapers and being babied. She really likes it and gets it now. She gets to be in charge. If she diapers me, then that's it. She's the mommy, and I'm her boy. No lip or back talk to her. No way. I might get spanked!

But in reality, she loves taking care of me during our special times. She really is a mommy at heart, and I really love her. She is very loving and tender with plenty of TLC for her guy. I always give the biggest hugs and kisses to Mommy.

I have to bake bread, make yogurt, and do all the cooking and cleaning and such to name a few things, and often in just a diaper or a diaper and plastic pants.

Maybe it seems like hard work, but the pay is great! I wouldn't trade it for anything :)