New date interest...when do you tell?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
phoneamommyjackie

New date interest...when do you tell?

Post by phoneamommyjackie »

Ok, so what happens when you start to date and you think that this person may become someone special. WHEN do you tell them that you would like to have him or her wear a diaper?
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

This is a great question. I tell everyone right up front because if they have no interest in the lifestyle then I have no interest in pursuing a relationship.
pinkluvs15

That's right on

Post by pinkluvs15 »

DommyMommyAva, that's the way to it.

In my case, I know and have always known that I have a diaper fetish. That's not going to go away. When I was younger, I didn't tell my girlfriends, and because of not being honest, there was secrecy, and an underlying current of "not so certain" if you get my meaning. It's not great relationship material.

So after a while, and in my late 20s, the subject of fetishes came up between me and a girlfriend. I eased the topic into our conversation, and yeah, she was a bit shocked. But after a while, she was okay with it.

That's just one example, and I've been with a few women. One was immediately turned off, and that was the end right there. You can only imagine some of the choice words in that conversation.

Honesty is the best policy. Sometimes you win, sometimes you draw, and sometimes you lose.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I agree with you pinkluvs :) Why waste time building a relationship based on lies? Why start caring and falling for someone and then have them leave you because they cant relate to the one thing you love :(
Always be honest I say <3
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I most definitely agree with Pink luvs honesty is the best policy, as well as Crissy that a relationship cannot be built on lies or even just a secret that is a big deal for one of you. Be honest that is the best way to approach every thing in life
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I'm very open about my fetish because I don't want to hurt anyone unwittingly. I try to be quite upfront and my partners are willing to participate, but you have to slowly introduce it into their life.
Mommy Candy will make it all better!