Drinks

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
sweetmommyJaney

Drinks

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Other then milk or formula ! What kind of juice is your favorite ? and what juice do you hate the most?
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

I like to make my own juices. I filter my water in an osmosiser and infuse it in fresh fruits overnight. All those processed sugars that are in so many of the juices are so bad. So I just do that. plus the flavor is spectacular. (;
Mommy Star
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I usually don't give my babies juice because it is so sugary, even if it is pure. So I usually just give them water, but for a treat, I'll get 100% juice with no added sugar and water it down, it's a really nice treat :)
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I like to buy the fruit juice made for infants so baby doesn't get too much sugar and get hyper :) I have a baby that likes to drink beer from a baby bottle....tehehehe he is a naughty baby but mommy lets him indulge every now and then. Its hard to drink beer from a baby bottle all the carbonation and foam tends to squirt out!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I buy the juice that is for babies, sometimes still adding water to make it more diluted. I don't like all the sugars in the. But my go to is just water, that is the best drink to give in my opinion.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Mommy,

Mountain Dew is favorite and prune juice least favorite *giggles*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
sweetmommyJaney

Alyssa Marie! you're not allowed to have mountain dew! bad girl! No more mountain do are your going to get punishment. with the prune juice! do we need to refer back to your rules?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Mommy,

*shakes head* no, but they still haven't arrived back yets.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
sweetmommyJaney

It doesn't matter Alyssa! You have been given a list of rules to follow so you still have to follow the one that are in place until I make modifications! Now Missy If you continue to back talk mommy you will have to call me for your spanking! :twisted: