Just a dress?..

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
mommybarb

Just a dress?..

Post by mommybarb »

When dressing up do you only wear a dress or do you have everything?.. everything meaning wig, frilly socks, bows, etc.. ??
XOXO,

Barb
KitaSparkles

Post by KitaSparkles »

I wear everything .... diapers, dress, tights, frilly socks, wig (I'd grow my own hair out, but real life gets in the way...), hair ribbons or bows, and even Mary Jane or saddle shoes. Pretty sure Mommy wouldn't have it any other way.
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

KitaSparkles wrote:I wear everything .... diapers, dress, tights, frilly socks, wig (I'd grow my own hair out, but real life gets in the way...), hair ribbons or bows, and even Mary Jane or saddle shoes. Pretty sure Mommy wouldn't have it any other way.
You're so right my sweet little angel! mommy loves you! and you always make sure to look your best :) and very beautiful !
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

I have a fairly complete wardrobe of girls clothes and a few wigs. here is one of my little girls Disney dresses with proper accessories:

Love and hugs
Patti
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

aww Patti that's an adorable little Disney dress :) Mommy Crissy would love to take baby shopping and try on different outfits. Then we can walk around the mall and mommy can show you off <3
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I think having all the accessories for a baby girl is very important, that is how we teach them to dress up when they get older. and the little smiles on their face, when they see how adorable they look with all their pretty things on, is worth a million words.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Wow Patti you look like such a Disney Princess :D So cute! When I dress up my babies I go all out with dresses, accessories and everything!
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
MommyLizabeth2

Dressing up

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

I love to dress up my baby in a pink ruffled dress with a pink diaper pink plastic pants white thigh high stockings and may jane shoes. #MommyLizabeth
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I dress my abdl sissies completely up when I get them ready! For my older sissies I put them in wigs and pretty dresses and some cute heels but for my sissy adult babies I may put a cutesy little dress on them with matching plastic panties over their diaper and put a cute little bonnet on them! :wink:
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

ummmm i likes that but not sure about the bonnet, course if you took me out it would be embarASSing in any case *giggles*

Baby ALyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl