Discipline

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Tawny

Discipline

Post by Tawny »

This is a topic I have heard many times, however, I don't really get it. Discipline your babies by making them stay in a poopy diaper all day or what have you, aren't you just hurting yourself too, you are the one who, hours later has to clean up the nasty mess after they have been stinking up the house in it? Poop has to be dried and caked on everything in their diaper...EWWWWW Help me understand this kind of punishment?
phoneamommysbabycam

I don't understand it, mommy

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommy,

That is a great question. I much prefer an old fashioned loving motherly over the knee spanking from mommy when I am being naughty. What I love about a spanking from mommy is that when it is over and done with, my slate is clean and forgiven. Thanks mommy tawny for giving me loving over the knee spankings when I am being naughty. I love you mommy!

Baby Cammie
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I'm not sure why some babies like staying in a poopy diaper as punishment, but it is defiantly a big mess to clean up and you have to bathe them afterwards, so I never do it as a punishment for them. I usually prefer a hard spanking, or a nice long time out
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Oh baby Cammie, you are such a good baby boy. Mommy is lucky that I don't really have to spank you to often. You just need to get that bedtime down, and more veggies/less junk and it would be perfection! :D
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

This is one of my favorite punishments :) Forcing baby to sit or sleep overnight in a poopy diaper is lots of fun for me :P not so much for baby. I only use this punishment when baby have been very very bad! So you best be a good baby with Mommy Ava!
MommyLizabeth2

Diaper Punishment

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

I love this kind of punishment! Making your baby stay in their poopy filled diaper is so humiliating! :oops: I always do my training when they are in their stinky diapers. It is very humiliating and submissive! XOXO, MommyLizabeth
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Great question Tawny! I use the time out method, and spankings or eating a vegetables I would never make my baby sit in a poopy diaper it is too much of a mess to clean up! And it could cause a diaper rash!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Mommy,

If you feed me yucky veggies den you would be wearing them.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Alyssa, I will feed you what ever I see Fit. If you spit it on me you will get 45 spanking with a crop and time out for an hour. You should know better !!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Mommy,

Wouldn't that be a bit ummmm excessive for something you can just go wash offs? I would imagine however that I would get a slap and a spanking for doing it, over your knee with hand and hairbrush and then corner time.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I've kept a little one in a diaper before, but it really wasn't very pleasant to clean up afterwards. I only use the punishment if my baby has been VERY naughty.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!