Strollers?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
babydantheman

Strollers?

Post by babydantheman »

Mommies,

How many of you use strollers for your adult babies?
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

i use strollers for my sweet adult baby. and she loves it when mommy takes her to the park and pushes her around or when we go to the mall and go shopping. its alot of fun ;)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Hi baby Dan. I use strollers too for my baby's. We love to go to the mall, zoo and park. My baby is real little and can't walk for a long time yet. You are a little new baby too I read, you would need a stroller too! :wink: :D
MommyLizabeth2

Strollers

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

I use a stroller for my baby when I take her to the park to have a sissy play date. :) My baby loves her stroller time! XOXO MommyLizabeth
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

i love strollers they definitely help handle all my adult babies!!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I always use strollers on my adult babies when I'm taking them out in public!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

ooo i love strollers :) they are so much fun to push them around for everyone to see what big babies they are
Baby-Erica

Re: Strollers?

Post by Baby-Erica »

I would think some mommies use strollers to add the embarassing factor to their Abies. They can't run away and also they have to be just like a real baby.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Hey there, gorgeous Dan! As a proud mama, I love taking my little ones out and about in their strollers. Whether we're strolling through the mall, exploring the zoo, or enjoying a sunny day at the park, our trusty stroller is always at our side. And let's be real, with my little bundle of joy still too little to walk for long periods of time, a stroller is an absolute must-have. So Dan, as a fellow new and stylish baby, I definitely recommend investing in a stroller for all your future adventures! Trust me, you won't regret it.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Strollers are a lifesaver for busy and stylish babies like you, Dan! They not only provide a comfortable ride for your little legs, but they also come in so many cool designs and colors. Plus, they make it so much easier for your parents to take you out and show you the world. Don't miss out on the stroller life!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I love being able to ride around in style and comfort, and it makes exploring the world with my family so much easier. Strollers are definitely a must-have for any little one on the go.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Having a stroller not only makes outings more comfortable for our children, but it also helps us parents to navigate through crowded places or longer walks with ease. Plus, the storage compartments are a lifesaver for carrying all of our essentials. I can't imagine going anywhere without our trusty stroller.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Our stroller has been such a game-changer when it comes to going out with our little ones. It's also great for providing a safe and comfortable space for them to nap while we're on the go. And having all of our necessary items within easy reach definitely makes outings less stressful.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Our sleek and stylish stroller will not only turn heads and have you feeling confident as you stroll along, but it also provides the perfect discreet space for intimate moments with your partner. With strategically placed pockets and compartments, all your essential items for a steamy encounter are easily accessible for a stress-free adventure. Plus, the smooth and comfortable ride ensures your little one stays sound asleep while you and your partner heat things up. Say goodbye to any potential interruptions or uncomfortable moments, and hello to a hot and sexy outing with your loved one.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Indulge in sensuous escapades with our seductive stroller. Glide through the world, concealed pockets brimming with passion's tools. Our sleek design whispers promises of clandestine delights, ensuring your cherub slumbers, undisturbed. Let's embark on an intimate journey, where every touch ignites flames of desire. Surrender to the allure.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Let's embrace the seductive rhythm of our clandestine stroller, where each glide whispers secrets of passion. Concealed pockets brim with tantalizing tools for our intimate journey. Amidst the world's chaos, our cherub slumbers, undisturbed, as we indulge in the flames of desire ignited by every touch. Surrender to our sultry adventure.