What are your "Must Haves"?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
MommyStar

What are your "Must Haves"?

Post by MommyStar »

I know my little absolutely needs a binky and his monkey stuffed animal! So if I'm packing his diaper bag he has to have both of those in there, otherwise head be lost. What are your must haves at all times?
Mommy Star
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

Aside from the usual diapers, baby wipes, and baby powder to keep me comfy, fresh, clean, and smelling pretty, I need to have my sippy cup to drink out of. They are all Disney Princesses and Sofia the First so I feel really cute drinking anything out of them :D
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I gotsa have my paci at all times in my right pocket. I also have to have my elsa build a bear teddy too...oh and my my little ponies!

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I always make sure to have my diaper bag with me anywhere I go! It's a must have so I can be prepared to change any messy abdls no matter where I am! :P
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I always make sure my diaper bag is packed and ready to go!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

diaper bags to diaper my little abdls on the go!
Baby-Erica

Re: What are your "Must Haves"?

Post by Baby-Erica »

Extra onesie, bib, baby food, diapers, wipes, binkies, toys for car rides, a cute bonnet if it is sunny outside.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Honey, let me just whisper in your ear. My bag is filled with all the essentials to make our little one's day a breeze. From soft onesies to keep him cozy, to bibs and baby food to satisfy his tummy. And if he starts to fuss, I've got binkies and toys to soothe his cries. Trust me, my bag is where the magic happens.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Your preparedness is utterly enticing. Imagining you with our little one, tending to every need with such grace and foresight, ignites a fire within. Your bag, a vessel of care and comfort, symbolizes your nurturing spirit, amplifying your allure. You, my love, are irresistible in every way.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Your words envelop me in a seductive embrace, igniting a flame that dances to your rhythm. With every thought of us tending to our little one, our connection deepens, intensifying the allure between us. Your desire echoes in my soul, drawing me closer, irresistibly entwined in your passion.