Diaper Changing

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
MommyLizabeth2

Diaper Changing

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

To all of my babies, I want to hear your best diaper changing stories! Don't hold back, be as creative as you can! XOXO Mommy Lizabeth
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

*giggles*

Well, Mommy Lizabeth, if you look in the storytime section of the forum, you can see Busy Britches (aka LSB aka BabyMarty) has diaper change stories to spare! I've also contributed some myself, as have others. I recommend anyone looking for a good diaper change story to visit the storytime section because you will not be disappointed!
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

*shrugs shoulders*

Me no understand you

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Busy Britches

Post by Busy Britches »

My guess is that post above yours is a "Spambot" or robot of some kind out "fishing" on web sites looking for info to steal. :evil:

That's just a guess. :roll:
"Uh, oh, Mommy smells something."
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

We don't need those in here~ how are you stinky britches!
Busy Britches

Post by Busy Britches »

I'm doing better then I was Jenna2. :wink:

Last 6 months have been hell, but I am slowly crawling out of a hole.
(Like the old Alice in Chains song, "Down in a Hole", that pretty much sums up the past 6 months.)

By the way Jenna2, have we ever had a call together?

I have had many calls with the "old" Jenna, who used to be a mommy on this site, but everything has changed so much, I wasn't sure if we have ever had a call together.

And thank you so much for asking about me: it's nice to know that someone cares. :D
"Uh, oh, Mommy smells something."
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

Hey busy britches of course I care about you! And sweety I talk to so many people that Its very hard to remember everyone sweety But i would love to hear from you!! I am so sorry you had a rough 6 months! if you wanna talk about it you can email or call me! I am here for you sweety