OTHER FETISHES

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Tawny

OTHER FETISHES

Post by Tawny »

Some of us and you all have other "fetishes" so I want to know how many of you have the "pantyhose fetish?" I have talked to some that love it and I can see why!! :lol:
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

I love wearing pantyhose and tights. The way they feel so silky and soft on my legs is incredible. Going a bit kinkier though, I have a bit of a watersports fetish. On occasion, I enjoy being peed on :oops:
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

I know two or three cuties that love mommy in pantyhose and another that loves to wear them! And I wont lie, I think they look very nice on him! hehe
Mommy Star
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I have a guy with a panty hose fetish he loves to worship my sexy legs hehe :P
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Pamper Crinkles wrote:I love wearing pantyhose and tights. The way they feel so silky and soft on my legs is incredible. Going a bit kinkier though, I have a bit of a watersports fetish. On occasion, I enjoy being peed on :oops:
Hi there pamper crinkles! I too have a watersports fetish! And have the prettiest little tights to put on you
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

We have a lot of babies that loves Mommy's under things! I have on baby that loves to wrap Mommy's panties around his cock and have a bit of fun. ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I have a guy who calls me who is strictly turned on by pantyhose teasing and foot worship! hehe
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Well of course there are some baby girls who need to be taken from behind sometimes to make sure they stay in there place.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Mommy-Sabrina

Post by Mommy-Sabrina »

I like wearing them because they make my legs feel so soft, and look more tan. and guys drool over them.
my fetish is tying a guy up and punishing him while watching him squirt and begging me to stop.
mommy Sabrina
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

i have a fetish for humiliating sissies in public ;)
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

DommyMommyAva wrote:i have a fetish for humiliating sissies in public ;)
And I know where you can find the diapered and dress wearing sissy... :oops: :cry: :oops:

Patti
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

scat fetishes are fun too! i love cleaning up a messy diaper!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sissies are quite a bit of fun to tease and embarrass! Describe how they need to be dressed up, and exactly how I want them to switch their hips in front of everyone!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Mommy loves to cuckold her sissy babies!
candymadison14

Re: OTHER FETISHES

Post by candymadison14 »

I, myself, love hearing about everyone’s fetishes...I am very open minded and extremely sexual, so goodness knows this mommy has lots of fetishes herself. Feel free to hit mommy up in chat or give mommy a call (888)430-2010 and we can share all our naughty kinks 😉
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

A smoking fetish is an interesting one. I've got a baby that loves nothing more than for mommy to take a puff of a cigarette and blow the smoke against his hard peepee!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

With the smoking fetish, I have one that likes to hear stories of babies having their diapers changed by mommies smoking cigarettes at the same time. It’s definitely interesting to hear what others like and fantasize about 😁