ABDL Baby

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
MommyLizabeth2

ABDL Baby

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

What do you abdl babies love from your abdl Mommy's the most at bedtime? Do you have a routine? Is there one thing you would like Mommy to get you for the holidays? XOXO Mommy Lizabeth
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I Loves to be breastfed and read a story and then cuddled and given a bottle for bedtime, that is after being given a bath and put into a nice clean diaper. I dunno what I want for Christmas.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Everynight I rock my adult baby girl to sleep and breast feed her until she falls asleep then I take her and place her in her crib and then play soft lullaby music while she sleeps or I put on regression hypnosis for her as she is falling asleep
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Oh, Mommy Tawny, that regression hypnosis is very important! It helps some babies to really stay in their little space!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I love running a nice warm bubble bath with lavender soothing bubbles and then I put the bath towels into the dryer so that they will be nice and warm for my sweet aby gets out of the tub! Sometimes I take a bath with my aby!
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Re:

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

sweetmommyJaney wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:59 pm I love running a nice warm bubble bath with lavender soothing bubbles and then I put the bath towels into the dryer so that they will be nice and warm for my sweet aby gets out of the tub! Sometimes I take a bath with my aby!
Ooh mommy janey I'd wuv to take a warm sudsy bubble bath with you. I wuv nursing mommy's boobs in the tub. Iove feeling our wet naked bodies together. I especially wuv naughty naked bath time fun with mommy
sweetmommyJaney

Re: ABDL Baby

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Aww honey I would love that to my adorable wittle boy!
Tawny

Re: ABDL Baby

Post by Tawny »

MY routine depends on how good my sweet aby was through out the day. because some aby's need some tough love and a nice spanking before bed to help them sleep