Smelly People

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
lilonenaughty

Smelly People

Post by lilonenaughty »

I get so mad at the amount of people who come to my store without bathing or even deodorant on. Nasty smelly people!

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I know what you mean baby girl. like i hate standing in line at wal-mart and having to smell the ones who don't know what a shower or deodorant is. s very irritating.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I hate the ones that don't look like they stink. At least the scruffy ones give you time to brace yourself when you see them coming. The clean cut ones come by and you expect to smell Polo, not BO. That's just wrong.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Nana and Mommy exactly and yups its the ones you don't expect to smell that get ya the most.

Baby Alyssa
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

This just happened to me the other day I was at target and This really well dressed man smelled soo bad I almost had to get out of line i really wanted to take him home and bathe him and put a diaper on him! :evil:
MommyMichelle

Post by MommyMichelle »

Baby girl I know exactly what you mean. Every time I am around a smelly person I just want to soak them in a soapy bath!! Stinky is YUCKIE
Michelle Madison
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Aunty Michelle,

So very very true...I just wanna spray febreeze all over thems. *giggles*

Baby Alyssa