Bath Time

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Tawny

Bath Time

Post by Tawny »

Do you like to take a bath with mommy or with out mommy so you have plenty of room to play with your toys!?
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

I wuv taking baffs wif mommy.I wuv nursing mommy's boobies and feeling our naked bodies together. Lots of Bubbles and toys and plenty of naughty fun in the tub wif mommy
:wink:
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

By Myself as mommy pways wiff me and bathes me.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I love bath time with all my adult babies especially when we get naughty! :wink:
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Great question! I always make sure to have all my toys in the bath for my abdls
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

I am glad I am not the only one! Thats my favorite time of day is taking a nice bubble bath and having my ab nurse from me while i start playing with him :)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Cousin Jenna,

Welll I could never pass up being nursed while being bathed at the same time since both are excellent daily things that need to happen! *giggles* My luck though I gets a spanking on my wet bum after the bath too.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy-Sabrina

Post by Mommy-Sabrina »

This is how I end every day, with a nice warm bath.. My baby cuddled up next to me suckling my warm milk. Helps both of us to relax and get ready for bed.
mommy Sabrina
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Amen that it would!

Baby Alyssa
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

The idea of having a mommy cuddle me in the bathtub and let me nurse from her breasts gives me butterflies in my tummy :oops: There aren't many things I could imagine being a more intimate mommy/baby scenario.
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Very true pamper crinkles! I love go spoil my babies by breast feeding them and patting there bottom in the tub <3
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

This is sounds just lovely. I can't imagine how relaxed and happy this would make me and my baby. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Chrisie

Re: Bath Time

Post by Chrisie »

I love to be in the bathtub with Mommy but I love it when mommy spanks my bum bum in the bathtub so that way it can heal.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohhh mommy loves bathing her little ones...leaning in and washing them from their toes to their nose 😁 get them all soaped up and rubbed clean 😉 and definitely enjoy bath “play” time 😜
Chrisie

Post by Chrisie »

I like that also Candy but I prefer you to get in the bathtub with me and then spank me in the bathtub
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

I also like to take baths with my little ones, washing their backs and tickling their sides 😁 splashing and playing in the bubbles is always lots of fun 😊 and in some little ones cases an occasional wet spanking 😉