pissed on the carpet

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
Mommy-Sabrina

pissed on the carpet

Post by Mommy-Sabrina »

I'm so mad!! I just shampooed the carpets lastnight and what do you do? take your diaper off and piss on my clean carpet like a fucking dog.. what the hell!! why on earth would you do such a thing? now mommy has to punish you.
mommy Sabrina
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Cause you wasn't givin enough attentions!

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Tawny

Re: pissed on the carpet

Post by Tawny »

i would blister that bottom and lock her in diaper for a month
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Mommy my diaper was too tight so I tried to loosen it and it ripped. I had to pee and it landed on the carpet. It isn't my fault. Don't punish me as I didn't put my diaper on too tight, YOU DID!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Oh, sweetie, it sounds like the diaper was a bit too snug, and I’m so sorry it tore. Accidents happen, and I know you didn't mean for this to happen. Let's focus on getting you cleaned up and finding a more comfortable solution for next time. I’m here to make sure you’re taken care of. 💕
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Oops! It seems the diaper adventure turned into a little mishap. My bad for the tight fit, but hey, accidents happen! Next time, we'll make sure everything is snug but not too tight, so no more carpet surprises. Let’s keep it comfy and leak-free!