Lines in Movies or TV shows...

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
overmommysknee58

Lines in Movies or TV shows...

Post by overmommysknee58 »

What movies or TV shows have you seen with reference to diapers or spanking have you seen?

I have seen Stop or my mom will shoot... Estelle Getty says to Stallone, "Mommy's gotta change you, I have got to change you."

Exit to Eden: Paul Mercurio gets spanked erotically by Dana Delany.

What movies or TV shows have spankings or diapers in them?

Austin
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Okay, when Buggs Bunny spanks the heck out of that little dude named Fester because he robbed a bank..HA! Some good stuff there lol

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

I love the sceen in the 1942 movie, "Casablanca", when Ingrid Bergman is powdering Humphrey Bogart's bottom, just before she diapers him, and he say's to her, "Listen sweetheart, we'll always have powder."

Ooops! I think that was, "We'll always have Paris." :oops:

Anyway, remember when Claude Rains runs into the nursery, and shouts, "There's diapering going on in here! I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!"

Oh wait, that didn't happen either. :P

Hummm..... maybe I just "thought" it happened that way. :wink:

Sorry, but if you haven't watched the movie at least a 100 times (as I have) you won't get the joke. :lol:

On a more serious note, there are not a whole lot of movies or TV shows that depict, ot talk about babies. In fact, unlike real life, babies are almost completly absent from the movie and TV screen. However, there have been a notable few that caught my eye.

In the Movie, "Baby Geniuses", one baby say's, "I gotta use the potty."
And the baby next to him say's, "You are wearing the potty." :lol:

Also in that movie, the name of the diaper service is "Poopie Bottoms Diaper Service". :lol:

And then I remember an old episode of "Who's the boss?", and there was a baby in an infant carrier, as Tony and Angela talked about something.

Angela say's, "Life really stinks!"

Tony looks down at the baby, and say's, "Angela, I don't think it's life that stinks." :lol:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Austin,
The scene from Exit to Eden you are talking about. Is that where she is spanking him and tells him something along the lines of it's ok to like it, and I give you permission to like it? :wink: I love that part of the movie. The book is better though because the movie was more comedy and the book is...well not so much comedy. :wink:
overmommysknee58

Yes it is

Post by overmommysknee58 »

Scarlett,

Yes it's the part where his arms are tied up and she's wearing this hot beautiful red bathrobe and she spanks him saying, "It's ok to like it etc..." Yeah, I bet the book is better. By the way, do you know of any other good books that talk about spanking?

Austin
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I watched Family Guy for the first time ever this past weekend. Stewie received his first ever swat across his bum. He found out he liked it, so he kept doing things to get his mom to spank him again. I wish I could remember the wording of some of the scenes, but if I ever see that it is going to be in rerun I will post here quick to let you know so you can see it as well.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
naughtyboyutah

My Name is Earl sighting

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I haven't seen the episode myself but in a recent episode there was a mention of I think a hooker who was taking care of an adult baby and she was asked to come with someone and told them first that she needs to feed her baby a bottle and get his diaper changed. It was something like that. Can someone confirm this? Has anyone seen this or know what I am talking about?

Cameron
pinkluvs

Baby Bottleneck

Post by pinkluvs »

There is a cartoon by Warner Bros called "Baby Bottleneck" from around the early 1940s. It features Daffy Duck and Porky Pig where they run a sort of assembly line of babies being shipped out to expectant mothers. The glitch happens when there is an egg that has no mother, and Porky Pig insists that Daffy Duck sit on the egg and hatch it. Well, Daffy Duck doesn't want to sit on the egg, and a chase ensues.
They both eventually get caught up in the conveyor belt system that washes and diapers all the babies, and they get diapered themselves! I used to LOVE this one when I was a kid, and I still do. I have a somewhat bad version on video, but it's a favorite! :D
Anyone else remember this one?
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

WOW!!!! :shock:

WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON PINKLUVS!!! :shock:

Do I remember "Baby Bottleneck"??????

YOU BET I DO!!!!! :lol:

The first time I watched that cartoon, my little heart pounded through my chest, and I started shaking with excitment. I was around 6, 7, or 8 years old at the time, and after the cartoon was over, I went into my bedroom laid on my bed, and pulled a blanket up between my legs, and fantasized about being powdered and diapered just like porky pig was on that conveyor belt. :lol:

I remember VIVIDLY how when that robot hand came out and turned Porky over and powdered his bottom with baby powder, I could see in my mind's eye, a loving mommy doing the same to me as a little baby. :D

Although Porky was trying to get away as the robot hand powdered his bottom and diapered him, I pictured myself as laying on a soft cloth diaper, as my mother turns me over onto my tummy and powders me, only I'm not trying to get away like Porky: I'm laying there enjoying every minute of it. :wink:

That cartoon sure brings back memories. 8)
pinkluvs

Heh heh! I KNEW someone would remember!

Post by pinkluvs »

Allright babymarty!!! :D
Yeah, I used to pretend too, and no I wouldn't want to get away either!!. I used to pretend that I would get on the conveyor belt willingly and get diapered! What a thrill! :D
Too bad the Warner Bros didn't include plastic/rubber panties in that one. But I read that they had a kind of difficult time getting that cartoon past the censors of that era. No fooling! I think I have the transcript of the interview with Bob Clampett (hope I spelled that right, and I hope I'm right about the name), I'll let you know. It was an interesting read. :)
There's also a tom Tom and Jerry cartoon that I'm sure you are aware of from the same era. It's when the little girl makes Tom the baby, and dresses him up in a diaper and his alley cat buddies see him dressed that way. I liked that one too, but not as much as "Baby Bottleneck".
There was also the one that was (I think) called: "The Cat that Hated People", where he eventually launched himself to the Moon to get away from it all only to find all kinds of crazy stuff up there. The cat gets chased by a walking diaper and a bottle of baby powder, and ends up diapered! :)
I think that was also a Bob Clampett cartoon. Just a thought: maybe he had a thing for diapers too? I wonder! :wink:

pinkluvs
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

There was a Mommy sex reference in the season premiere of Private Practice. It was awesome.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
wannabe_baby

Re: Heh heh! I KNEW someone would remember!

Post by wannabe_baby »

pinkluvs wrote:There's also a tom Tom and Jerry cartoon that I'm sure you are aware of from the same era. It's when the little girl makes Tom the baby, and dresses him up in a diaper and his alley cat buddies see him dressed that way.
I had that episode on video when I was a kid and, when I was young, I always fantasised about girls dressing me the same way as Tom. This was long before I knew I was an AB but even when I was a kid, I still wanted to be in baby clothes. :oops:

Although, for anybody who's interested, that episode was called "Baby Puss" and the entire episode can be watched on YouTube. I was extra lucky because that particular video I had featured another episode called "Baby Butch" (I think). It featured one of Tom's alley cat friends dressing up like a baby to steal a ham from Tom's fridge. :)
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

There's a line in one of the "Animaniacs" shows where they stop at the "Wheel of Morality", Yakko reads the moral and Dot responds by saying...

"That kind of makes me feel all warm and squishy...either that or I need to wear diapers."

:D
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I love the Tom and Jerry episodes where Tom was dressed as a baby.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Cam, if you have not read The Sleeping Beauty chronicles I may have to spank you.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

I heard a line on the sitcom Reba the other night about "Where's the Big baby's diapers" as the daughter and son in law were arguing. It was directed at reba's daughter.
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Scarlet, can you remember what episode that was? :D I'm a huge "Reba" fan and an even bigger Joanna Garcia fan (presumably the girl you're referring to, since I know the situation on that show), so I'd love to know the episode. :D
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I loved The Sleeping Beauty Chronicles. You all should check them out if you haven't already.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

I love princess stories! I am going to have to check out the sleeping beauty stories you guys are talking about.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Diapers4Ever wrote:Scarlet, can you remember what episode that was? :D I'm a huge "Reba" fan and an even bigger Joanna Garcia fan (presumably the girl you're referring to, since I know the situation on that show), so I'd love to know the episode. :D
No it isn't something I watch often just caught it on the other night while cooking sorry. :(