Little triggers?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyBrenda

Little triggers?

Post by NannyBrenda »

I know that some people can be affected by different things to bring about a particular state of mind, and can even use this on purpose. So what do some of you babies use to put you in your little space? The crinkle of a diaper, the smell of baby powder or diaper rash cream...what puts you in a baby state of mind?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Busy Britches

Post by Busy Britches »

Great question Nanny Brenda! :D

I have soooooo many triggers, stemming from my childhood experience with diapers, it's hard to list all of them. :wink:

Here are just some of my "triggers" that take me back to when I was in diapers and rubber pants doing my business in my britches.

Walking past a church nursery door in a church, with the smell of poop and baby powder wafting out and into the hallway.

A mom holding diaper pins in her mouth as she diapers her baby.

Neatly folded stacks of fluffy cloth diapers sitting on a changing table or baby's dresser.

A diaper pail in the corner of the nursery that smells like poopy diapers.

A thick bulging bottom, as the result of your mother double diapering you with your rubber pants peeking out the back telling everyone who sees you that you still go potty in your pants.

A mom wrinkling her nose and saying, "Shooo!" or "Phew!"

A mother pulling back her baby's pants to see if the smell is gas or poop.

Baby-Talk, or "mothereze". Soft, motherly cooing.

A mom talking to another mom about her baby's bowel movements: going into graphic detail about "somebody filling their pants."

I could go on and on..... :roll:
Last edited by Busy Britches on Sun May 28, 2017 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Uh, oh, Mommy smells something."
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Well, Busy Britches, you do have a list of triggers, don't you? But that's a very good thing. It's not hard at all for you to feel little again!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I know that when ever I am holding my sweet aby in my lap and breastfeeding him I pat his bottom and the sound of me lightly patting it always puts him in little mode
Pluttis

Re: Little triggers?

Post by Pluttis »

I love also the sound of patting the baby pants in a thick diaper, but also to smell on new plastic pants. They have a special smell when they are new.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Patting a thick diaper does make a very distinctive sound, doesn't it? Very comforting for Mommy and baby. :)
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

When mommy founds out that baby loves the smell of new baby pantst and mommy understand that baby loves his baby pants when mommy put him in fresh baby pants and he might even come in his baby pants in front of mommy just prove that he loves to be mommys baby!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

That would be a very good way to prove just how much a baby loves to be mommy's baby! Mommy might even have to her baby a second pair to sniff along with the pair he has on!
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

Brenda, Mommy can also ask Pluttis to prove to mommy to show how much he loves to be in diapers by coming in the diapers for mommy and she can talk to him in a baby way that she know and understand it and patting his diapers and plastic pants!
Lizzy

Post by Lizzy »

Pluttis, those are all very good ways to show mommy how much a baby loves his diapers! Baby should come in his diapers as often as possible, while holds and cuddles and pats that bottom!
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

Lizzy, Could we do a scenario about this and have a call?
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I love doing lots of baby talk talk with my little cuties but i can also be strict and firm when needed! one of my favorite activities in clue breastfeeding my littles while patting the diaper as we rock in the rocking chair
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

Lizzy wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:51 pm Pluttis, those are all very good ways to show mommy how much a baby loves his diapers! Baby should come in his diapers as often as possible, while holds and cuddles and pats that bottom!
Mommy Lizzy, I would like to talk to you before a call and make up a scenario but I don't get any reply on my emails? Sissy baby Pluttelina
Lizzy

Post by Lizzy »

What emails, Pluttis? I haven't got a single one.
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

I have sen't you email through the contact page on phone a mommy.
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

Lizzy wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:42 pm What emails, Pluttis? I haven't got a single one.
Since you are never on the chat line I would like to have a contact with you on email before a call so we could agree on the scenario during the call.
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

Lizzy wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:51 pm Pluttis, those are all very good ways to show mommy how much a baby loves his diapers! Baby should come in his diapers as often as possible, while holds and cuddles and pats that bottom!
Mommy Lizzy, I would love to have a call with you regarding about "Pluttis, those are all very good ways to show mommy how much a baby loves his diapers! Baby should come in his diapers as often as possible, while holds and cuddles and pats that bottom!"
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

Lizzy wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:42 pm What emails, Pluttis? I haven't got a single one.
Mommy Lizzy, Have you got my new emails?