I've been naughty, mommies.

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
phoneamommysbabycam

I've been naughty, mommies.

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommies,

I havent been going to bed on time, not always wearing a diaper to bed, I haven't been eating my veggies, also haven't been keeping my room picked up and also have been playing too many video games lately, mommy. Do you think I need a spanking, mommy?

Baby CamCam
Tawny

Re: I've been naughty, mommies.

Post by Tawny »

What a naughty baby boy your going to need to call mommy for some harsh discipline and some butt tingling spankings naughty boy!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I would say you definitely deserve a spanking for all that! I have just the paddle for you...
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I think you need a good spanking in order to stick to your sleeping schedule cam!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Baby Cam Cam you have not only been naughty, but you also have been very terrible. It appears that you stop caring to do the right thing and completely threw in the towel. Not only must you be punished but from now on it is mandatory that you remain in your diapers 24/7 until further notice. If you don't listen then you will have to learn the hard way.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I've said it before, I'll say it now, and I know I'll say it later, but Cammie always needs a spanking! That room is rarely in the condition it needs to be, and he knows it.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Babycamcam, you said it best - you truly need a spanking indeed. You have been naughty all day and naughty all night and now it is time to make that bottom Scarlet Red with all my might.