What movies are you looking forward to seeing?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
naughtyboyutah

What movies are you looking forward to seeing?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I thought I would ask what movies are you looking forward to seeing this summer? For me, I would have to say my top five movies I am looking forward to seeing this summer are Pirates of the Carribean, Transformers, Live hard or Die Free, License to Wed, and also Evan Almighty. I know there are others I would like to see but these are the ones that come to mind. How about for you?

Cameron
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Transformers
and that's about it lol I don't watch too many Hollywood movies, mostly independant films.

Thanks for asking this, it's a good question.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I am so behind and not really sure what all is coming out. I know Hostel 2 is coming next week.
Glen

Post by Glen »

Transformers and the next Harry Potter. Yes I am another hooked harry potter fan. I have read the books and eagerly await the next along with the next movie which are not that far away.
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Why wait until Summer? There are some great movies out now! :D

This weekend, I am going to see.......

Away From Her

It is a touching, emotional story about a couple dealing with Alzheimer's and infidelity. It stars Gordon Pinsent, Julie Christie, and Olympia Dukakis.

Remember Julie Christie? :?:

42 years ago, she played "Laura" in the 1965 film, "Doctor Zhivago". (It's one of my favorite films of all time. :D )

Waitress

A romanitic comedy about a small southeren town waitress who make the best pies, and falls in love with a new doctor who has come to town.

And opening June 29th.......

Sicko

The new Documentary film about health care in the U.S., by Michael Moore. I just saw a great preview on YouTube. I am a HUGE Michael Moore fan. (No pun intended. :lol: )

Yep, that's what I'm gonna see. :wink:
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Like Stacie I am mostly an indie fan so I wanna see waitress, but for more mainstream, 1408, and Harry Potter, I have also read all the books I own 3 wands and the timeturner and some other stuff, I also listen to the audio tapes while I go to sleep. And YES I am aware that everyone is NOW laughing at me, funny harry potter nerd I know lol
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

I'll be interested to see Pirates of the Carribean, and Sicko :)

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Harry Potter!
I also saw Ratatouille, Evan Almighty and Evening this past week. They were all pretty good. Go see Ratatouille, though. It is SO funny.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

i saw spidey 3. i didn't tink it was dat good. i wanna see da transormers
larbear

Post by larbear »

I saw Transformers, it was kinda slow.

Larbear :P
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

I just saw "Sicko" and it was great! :D

It really rips this disgusting "For-Profit" health-care system we have, and shows you how people in other countries (Canada, UK, France, Cuba) get their health care..... which is 100% FREE!!!!

I love this movie! Go see it! :D
chlorobaby

Post by chlorobaby »

Im looking forward to seeing HOT FUZZ a vrit flick on DVD - Just a quick point to babymarty - Although in the UK we dont pay a bill as such - our healt service is not free - We pay through our wages every month or week. Although I would like to add - Im not complaining about the system we have adopted in England!

Be Happy :P
Chloroform me with tissues and im yours
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I want to see the remake of HairSpray. I love John Waters to it will be hard for them to impress me.

Mommy Lexus
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

I have heard mixed things on Transformers, some good some bad. I still think I might go see it.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

I just saw the film, Evening. :D

What a great film! :D

It's an adult drama, that flashs back and forth from our present time (2007) to the early 1950's. It stars Claire Danes, Vanessa Redgrave, Meryl Streep, Glenn Close, and Patrick Wilson.

If you enjoy heart-felt, moving, adult dramas, then go see Evening. :D

(Be sure and bring a box of tissues, you'll be doing a lot of crying. :wink: )
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

42 years ago, she played "Laura" in the 1965 film, "Doctor Zhivago". (It's one of my favorite films of all time.)
Correct me if I'm wrong, marty, but wasn't her character named "Lara"? :)

I've never actually seen the movie, so I can't be sure, but I remember hearing about a track called "Lara's Theme" from "Doctor Zhivago". :)
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Agghh I have not made it to the movies once this summer. I kid you not, not one single time. Oh well.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Scarlet.... that's because you have been too busy on the phone talking to babies! :lol:

And yes, Diapers4Ever, it's "Lara", not "Laura", one is an English spelling, one is Russian, but both are pronounced the same way.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

That's not a bad thing is it Baby Marty? The other night on TV I caught 'This Film Has Not Yet Been Rated' It was pretty good. I had never really thought about how some of these movies were NC-17, and therefore I had not seen them in the theater. After seeing that, and thinking about it, I see that our rating system in the US is a bit ridiculous.
mommystella

Post by mommystella »

Most of the summer movies I wanted to see have already come and gone. I think the only two left for me now are Stardust and Halloween.
My Blog

Uh oh....bad baby!