Yet another Spanking thread.

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
sissysara

Yet another Spanking thread.

Post by sissysara »

So I have always thought of melf as an overly submissive baby who becomes completely helpless in mommy's presence, so i'm not really a rule-breaker or naughty baby by any means, but the more and more i think about it, the more and more i think i'd enjoy being spanked, perhaps softly because I'm not all that used to it, but I'm still not completely sold, Reading the other posts about spanking the speak of spanking with love, and mommies who enjoy spanking. How or why would one spank with love, What do the babies enjoy about spanking, what do mommies enjoy about spanking, I'm really interested in people's feedback on this, as I'm thinking of turning over a new leaf as an AB.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Well the whole spanking with love thing for me is this, when you have a naughty lil one you want to teach them the right thing to do. And even with actual children you never spank out of anger. Whether they be your actual children or your adult babies you want to nurture them and guide them. Some need a little firmer guidance. But when you need to punish its because you love them and want them to do the right thing. I always lecture my lil ones too and explain to them why they are being punished, I think this too is very important. To let them know that they have done wrong and need to be corrected. Hope this helps you understand a little more :D and make your decision.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Sissy sara,
I hope that you find what you are looking for in a spanking scene. There are lots and lots of different ways of spanking ranging from playful swats to bringing tears. I have enjoyed sensual spanking, and have known people who climax from that type of play.
I think what you are asking about with loving spankings is what Mommy Josie described. Mommy is not mad at you, Mommy is upset with a behavior and therefore needs to correct it. She loves you enough to show you that there are consequences for bad behavior and help you grow.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I love knowing that deep down the abie I am playing with wants to be spanked and enjoys the sensations that I am causing so it is with genuine loving attention that I administer spankings. I am paying attention to how that little one wiggles his bottom... moving away, or closer to my hand? I always warm the bottom first with light taps and remind the naughty one just why they are being punished for the same reason that the other mommies mentioned--to set him straight so he will be good and happy :)

Mommy Lexus
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

My mommy spanked my bottom red the other day for sassing her. But when she was done she gave me a kiss on the forhead and asked me if I was going to start behaving myself. I know my mommy only does this when I've been more than a handful to put up with and I know she loves me. But sometimes I enjoy a good spanking behind closed doors when I have 'special time' with mommy. She gives me a good sensul spank like Miss Scarlett described. There are all kinds of ways to spank, believe me cause I've had them all. *giggles
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I have been spanked before, yeah imagine me having to be spanked right? In many different ways, in fetish play, disciplinary, light spankings, sensual spankings, hard swats as I walked by just to make me jump...and on and on. There are so many different ways to be spanked it's unbelievable!
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Isn't that an old Paul Simon song? :lol:

50 ways to spank your lover? :wink:

Just get out the switch Mitch,
Make a new rod tood,
Don't spank too long, John,
if you know what I mean.

And don't leave any marks, Mark,
when you spank that rump, Forest Gump,
Do you know what I mean?

Just tan that back, Jack,
till she starts to cry, Sly,
don't need to show mercy, Percy,
Do you know what I mean?

Yeah, I remember that song. :roll:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

:lol: That's great Baby Marty.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

OMG Baby Marty, u r such a ham cutie pie, I love the stuff you come out with. :lol:
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

haha, Marty, that's hilarious!

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
TheSitterStacie

I have this weird image of forrest gump spanking someone now, thanks marty..thanks a LOT lol.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
jonnyboy

Post by jonnyboy »

You'd think since Stacy has experiencebeing spanked that she could deliver an effective one. So far my behavior hasnt changed. :-)
TheSitterStacie

:) 's at Jonnyboy...you are very correct lol

Later Tater,
Stacie
naughtyboyutah

Oh Stacie can spank!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Stacie can really spank. I have been spanked by her many times and she sure knows how to spank. I wouldn't underestimate her because she is younger than some of the other ladies because she sure can give a good spanking and I am better for it now. Thanks Stacie for spanking me and always doing it because you love me and want me to become a good boy. I love you Stacie.

Cameron