Swissy baby caught teased and Humilated

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?

How should sissy babies get to cum?

In Mommy?
No votes
In Pink Panties?
22%
In a Diapers?
67%
Not at all?
11%

Total votes: 9
swissybwaby

Swissy baby caught teased and Humilated

Post by swissybwaby »

:oops:
Hi Mommies,
I would like to chat with 1 or maybe 2 younger girls 19-32 about the following:
I am a closet sissy baby and you are my roomate(s) you recently found my hidden folder on my computer showing I was into being humilated and forced into diapers and pwetty pwink outfits. you also found my caption page http://www.cuckoldplace.com/27_25376_0.html (which actually exists :oops: ) then went in my closet and found all my disposable diapers, panties, and pacifier. You force me to dress up, tease me about my sissy baby penis tell me what you do with "real" mean and how I will never get to have sex with you because I am just a sissy baby. A lot of baby talk with the teasing then making me cum in my diapers and panties for you.

Any girls available today/tonight for this. I have talked a couple times previous on this site.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Well that sounds fun, Have you gotten to do that call yet? I know there are some mommies here that really love sissy babies and would have alot of fun with that kind of play. Dont forget to check out the profiles and if you see a lady or girl you like give her a call.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

I think that sounds like a fun call, too, I'm sure there are several ladies here that would like to take your call. :) Good luck in your choice!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I love playing with sissy abies of all kinds. Well abies of all kinds really :wink: I wasn't able to answer your poll question because I don't feel there is one single answer to it.I like to keep my options open.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Well, I'm not "sissy" baby, but I am a baby. :lol:

And I voted for doing it in your diapers. :lol:

After all, diapers and rubber pants are good for holding and containing all kinds of messes that babies make. :wink:

"If something is worth doing.... then do it in a diaper." Thomas Jefferson, 1791