Phone a Mommy is Amazing!

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
naughtyboyutah

Phone a Mommy is Amazing!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I just have fallen in love with the phone a mommies. There are so many good mommies here that really care about me. I have gotten to really appreciate all that phone a mommy has to offer us babies and I just am so thankful. I personally have been able to call babysitter stacie three times, mommy lizabeth once, mommy josie once, mommy sophia once, teacher rebecca once, mommy scarlet once, and also babysitter samantha once. Each time I have called, I enjoyed having that mommy, sitter or teacher spank me for being such a naughty boy. Each time was so much fun too and I really enjoyed having a mommy to discipline me. So thanks to all the mommies that I have called, it was such a blessing to have a mommy to care so much to spank me. To those I haven't called yet, I hope to hear your voice really soon.
The good thing about phone a mommy is that you never run out of new phone a mommies to call. You could go an entire month calling one mommy a day and still miss talking to some of the wonderful mommies here. Thanks Madison and Maggy for putting this website together, I really appreciate it and enjoy my time here.
I would love to hear from others here on how their experiences have been with phone a mommy.

Cameron
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Cameron,
As always thank you for beinbg such a sweet one. Even if you are naughty, you are very sweet also. `We love having you here as well. :wink:
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

That's so sweet, I love reading this forum and seeing all the good things out abies have to say about the mommies and sitters here :) I love them all too.

Nanny Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

yay, thanks for the awesome words. maybe one day I will get to take care of you. thanks for all your awesome posts.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Thanks Cam. We love you too. I heard you were going out of town. I hope you had a good time.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
naughtyboyutah

Thank you for your concern

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommies I love you all and I just am amazed at how few of the mommies I have gotten to call and I see just how many others that I have never called and I already know that they really do love me and care for me. That is really unique seeing that I have never met any of you in person but do feel as each one of you hold a special place in my heart. So thank you very much.

Your naughty baby, Cameron
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Thank you Cam. You really are a sweet boy.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

It's sooooooo easy to fall in love with the mommies here. :D

So many wonderful mommies...... so little time. :lol:

I love them all! (Well, almost all. :wink: )
naughtyboyutah

I keep on meeting great mommies on here

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Recently I really have enjoyed getting to chat with mommy star, mommy candy, mommy lauren and also mommy janey. They are all really amazing mommies and hope eventually to get to call each one of them as I really have enjoyed getting to chat with them. They sound like amazing mommies. I always look forward to talking to the mommies on here because they help me feel like a kid again so thank you.

Cameron
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

You really should call them Cameron.

Nothing even comes close to a phone call. :wink:

I don't have java "chat" on my computer, so I have never "chated" with the mommies in a "chat" room. However, I'm sure it's like this fourm, basicly words on a computer screen. :roll:

Words on a computer screen can't even compare with a phone call with a REAL, LIVE MOMMY!!! :D

I have called many mommies on this site, and with the exception of one, I have enjoyed them all. NOTHING BEATS A PHONE CALL WITH A REAL LIVE MOMMY!!! :D

Yes, I enjoy reading posts on this fourm writen by mommies, and posting myself, but you don't really get that mind-blowing, heart-pounding experence by typing into a keyboard. You only get that by picking up the phone, and calling a mommy. :wink:

When I was a little kid, around 7 or 8 years old, I used to love hanging around the house when mommies and their babies came for a visit, or being a "little helper" in the Church Nursery on Sunday mornings. At that time, when I would watch and listen to the mommies talk to and care for their babies, I wanted them to talk to me the same way. It has always been my life-long desire to have a mommy "Baby-Talk" to me about filling my pants. And now, I can have a mommy talk to me about filling my pants, all I have to do, is pick up the phone. :D

Yes, I love all the mommies! :D

Give them a call Cameron, you will be glad you did! :wink:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you so much for the sweet words Cam and Marty. We all adore talking to you abies also. :D
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Yes, I am with Scarlet, it is a joy for us to. We all love getting calls from all you lil guys. It makes us feel special and needed as mommies.
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

It's easy to be a good Mommy when you get so much love from all the precious abies.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Candy

Post by Candy »

I must agree with the other Ladies on this one. We highly enjoy hearing from all of you on the phone, in the chat room and on this forum. I have found out a lot about our little babies and sissies about reading this forum alone. I encourage others to join and post, you don't have to come into our chat room, you can just make yourself known here :) .

Candy
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
naughtyboyutah

So many great mommies on here!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I am just overwhelmed by all the loving and caring mommies on here. It is truly awesome to come here and feel cared for and loved. I have gotten to talk to several mommies and am just amazed at just how many other mommmies I wish to call someday soon. Keep up the great work and thanks for changing our diapers and feeding us and even discipling us with good old fashioned spankings when we are in need of them. Mommy knows best!

Cameron
Mama Liz

Post by Mama Liz »

This is one of the best places in the world to work, it's not even a job to me. People dream of having a job like this, where you actually enjoy coming to work, sure it's a lot of work, but it's so worth it :).

I am very greatful for Mommy Maddy and this site, and all of you as well.

Liz
Hearts and Hugs, Mama Liz

"What makes you think the whole world revolves around you?!" my mother said, as I slowly rotated to maintain eye contact."

http://mommylizabeth.wordpress.com
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

This is the greatest place for all of us. And it's definetly more than just a job for us mommies. We get to take care of so many Abies and meet new people all the time. And we get to roleplay all kinds of things that we may never get to do otherwise. It's all so fulfilling. Who else can say that about their boring old jobs.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

You are so right Liz and Janey. My friends and family complain about their jobs and how they are counting down to retirement. I join in because they don't need to know the details of what I do. In my mind though I am thinking about how badly I feel for them to dislike their jobs so much while I am in an abdl wonderland here.
MommyLorraine

Post by MommyLorraine »

I love it here and am so glad everyone else does. I can't wait to get my new computer so I can spend more time with all of you.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Well, some of my friends and family know and they are always telling me how lucky I am to do something I like so much.