I like going down the diaper aisle!

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Re: diaper aisle domination

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Veronika wrote:I enjoy taking my sub's on a leash down the aisle and teasing them that
they really need the diaper's but they are not gonna get what they need until they understand serving me get's them what they really need.
I like the way you think Veronika :wink:

Scarlet
toddlermitch

Post by toddlermitch »

I always get a boner when I walk down the diaper aisle
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

I always make it a point when I'm out shopping that if the store has a diaper aisle that I pass by it. I think it's the smell. There is no other aisle in a store that smells as good (or as strong) as the diaper aisle, and all the scents together triggers feelings of being a baby... of course, this isn't to mention the sight of stacks upon stacks of diapers, baby wipes, bottles of baby bath, lotion, oil, powder... if I could buy the diaper aisle, I would.
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Yes, Pampers Crinkles, I love it too. :D

I would describe those smells (powder, lotion, wipes, oil) as "Happy Smells." They always evoke feelings of happiness and contentment. Just walking into a Nursery (like a Church Nursery) fills me with such joy. The smells transport me back to when I was in diapers, going to the bathroom in my pants, and getting changed by mommy or some pretty lady working in the nursery or daycare center.

Yes, I love those "Happy Smells." :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommySusan

Love baby stuff

Post by MommySusan »

I don't just cruise the diaper aisle. I love all baby stuff, it gets me so excited and gives me baby butterflies.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Mommy Susan..... you got me to thinking. :wink:

You used the phrase, "baby butterflies", and frankly, I've had them all my life, but I never knew what to call them.

I first experienced "baby butterflies" in my tummy when I was about 6 years old.

I was playing at a friend's house one day when his baby sister pooped her pants in the living room and his mom changed his sister's diaper right in front of me. That was the first time I felt "baby butterflies" in my tummy and it was the first time I knew that I wanted to be a baby again. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

This post has been so informative and interesting and really gave me a look into just how excited our little ones get when they think about their diapers. I couldn't imagine working in a place that had diapers! It would be too hard to concentrate on work hehe. I can see why most of the posters on this thread made it known that they can't and don't want to stay away from the diaper aisle :) I love looking at all the different kinds of diapers and baby products they have there!

Aww Little Stinky Britches, baby butterflies.. that's so sweet! It is very cool too that you recognize and remember the first time you got them and wanted to be a baby again!
XOXO,

Barb