gardening?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
Glen

gardening?

Post by Glen »

ok.. so this is totally off-topic.. but then I am just curious.

Does anyone here enjoy gardening? Es pecially gardening like growing your own vegetables?

I love growing fresh vegetables. My favourite types are ones you can pick straight from the bush or pull from the ground and eat straight away. things like carrots, radishes or cherry tomatoes. Broad beans. Peas. Snow peas. there is nothing better than being able to go out a garden and pick something and bite into it. Spring is about to arrive her and I am just starting to get the garden ready for yet another load of fresh vegies.

I am pretty lucky where I live.. we have a reasonable sized yard and have a large vegie patch as well as numerous fruit trees growing around the yard. We have apples, pears, apricots, cherry, plum, and nectarine trees growing and then we have raspberries, black current bushes and strawberry plants. Yep we have a great choice when everything begins to produce. Thinking about it just gives me goose bumps.
I also enjoy grownign our own zuchini, cucumbers and lettuce.. great for salads.

anyway just thought I would share with you all.
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I hired this little Aussie guy with blonde hair to do my gardening so you might want to ask him. He grow the biggest zucchini I have ever seen!
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

I love gardening and I would love to be able to grow my own vegetables but I live in an apartment :( I have a lot of house plants and I'm going to try to grow some herbs on my balcony. It sounds like you've got a wonderful garden, Glen :)

Nanny Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

The last time I tried my hand at Gardening, the Police showed up. :roll:

I tried to tell them that it was a very rare plant from Africa, (Africiacanus-Smokeus) but I don't think they believed me. :lol:
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Hey Mommy Star!

If you think your little blond Aussie had a big Zucchini........ :roll:

..... then you should change my diaper! :lol:
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

lol Marty, I never knew. Well I looove gardening... I just bought my very first house and I've started and oriental inspired garden. I have a lil japanese tea houseand a statue of a geisha... its coming along nicely.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west