Scarlet & Lizabeth

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
babymarty

Scarlet & Lizabeth

Post by babymarty »

Ok, after going for months without calling anyone, today, Labor Day, I decided to go on a "mommy binge" and call 2 mommies. :roll:

I called Scarlet and Lizabeth..... and was VERY HAPPY that I did! :D

WOW! They are both very different mommies with very different voices, but I enjoyed talking to them both, and enjoyed the contrast. :D

Lizabeth, is VERY SOUTHERN, with a slow, down-home Southern sweentness in her voice.

Scarlet, is a mixture of upper Mid-Western, with a slight "twang" from having lived in the South many years ago. Her voice is slightly higher then Lizabeth, and a little faster.

Both of these wonderful mommies will curl your baby toes, and leave you with a very full diaper. :lol:

I HIGHLY RECOMEND both Scarlet and Lizabeth! :D

Just do what I did: Call both of them, and see for yourself. :wink:

After a almost a year of calling Phone-A-Mommy, my favorites (so far) are.....

Stacie, Janey, Rebecca, Josie, Lizabeth, and Scarlet.

(With more to follow! :lol: )
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Awww that was nice of you marty! Both Ladies kick some serious hiney when they do calls, I have done two girl calls with both of them and I have to tell you, they ROCK!

And thank you Marty for all the support you give phone a mommy, it's nice to get a kudos once in awhile. The way it is in the world for the most part, you only ever hear something if you do something wrong...the art of praise is being lost, and it's very sad that it is. So thank you for taking the time to give a pat on the back to the Lovely Ladies here every so often, I know they appreciate it greatly :) .

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

You are very welcome Stacie! :D

And to be honest, I praise you and the other Mommies here because YOU DESERVE IT.!!!!!!!!

The mommies on this site EARN the praise I give them! :D

You Stacie, and the other Mommies I listed, do a fantastic job with mommy/baby phone fantasy. :D

Not everyone can do this. Some women who are good at "phone sex" really fail to be good "mommies" because it is such a different fetish, then your run-of-the-mill vanlla sex talk.

And then some ladies really love the mommy role, and love to talk about diapers and baby care, but are uncomfortable with dirty-talk phone sex.

And then there are some ladies who can do both, and are good at it.

Like I said, you mommies EARN your praise, and DESERVE the praise you get. :D

Thank you for doing such a great job! :D We love you all! 8)
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Thank you so much for all of your support Marty. I loved reading your story for you, and I was so pleased that you enjoyed it also. It was good to talk to you after getting to know you on the forum here for so long.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Thank you Scarlet! :D

You are a GREAT MOMMY!!!! :D
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

i have not had the pleasure of a two girl call yet w/ lizabeth. But I hope to get to do one. I have worked with scarlet in several occasions and I absolutely love it. She is awesome. And so are alot of the other ladies. I love getting to do calls with the others. I have so much fun.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

I love mommy Scarlet, I love when I get to work with her. I haven't gotten to work with Liz yet but I hope I do soon. We both love sissies so much I would love to dress one up with her. heehee And maybe she could find a cute lil dress with a pinafore for me too.