Good Boy Spankings?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
naughtyboyutah

Good Boy Spankings?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I was curious to ask all the mommies here what they think about good boy spankings and if they love to give good boy spankings. I myself have never had a mommy give me a good boy spanking and think it would be fun to try sometime with some of the mommies here. I hear they are a lot more enjoyable and fun than being spanked for doing something naughty, is that correct? Hope to hear from the mommies on this one. Thanks.

Cameron
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Well for me they are alot more fun. I don't like to have to spank a naughty lil one but it is necessary at times. but good boy spankings are alot more enjoyable and just a lil reminder to behave.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

I love a playful spanking. It is so much different than being strict and stern.

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
naughtyboyutah

Thanks for the replies so far!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Nanny Ella and Mommy Josie, thanks for letting me know what you think about good boy spankings. They do sound like a lot more fun and enjoyable. Can someone clarify for me if a good boy spanking is still supposed to hurt or is it more of love pats giving by a proud mommy rewarding her little one she is proud of her son or daughter being a good boy? I would love to hear what you have to say.

Cameron
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I would say, at least the way I do it, is love pats. Just fun and playful.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

You're such a Sweetie cameron... I'm sure a Mommy will be giving you a good boy spanking soon.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

just for clarrification. is a good boy spanking like when my mommy used to pat my bummy when she gave me my baba??
Mom Gina

I love to give Good boy spankings

Post by Mom Gina »

Goodboy spankings are something I love to give as well as the bad boy ones. I feel with a good boy spanking its not as savereand hard and mommy can tell you and show you how much she loves you , with a bad boy one that I give its for being naughty , not listening to rules , wetting or popping your self , fighting with other babys , things of that nature. And I spank for those reasons to give you a rememinder that you need to be a good baby and that mommy still wuvs you but your just being naughty.

Gina
~*~ Soccer Mom Gina ~*~

http://www.freewebs.com/ginamadison/index.htm

~*~ 1-888-430-2010 ~*~
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

My goodboy spankings are tender pats on the bottom to spanks that make the skin turn pink, but always with a warm up.
naughtyboyutah

I love good boy spankings, mommies

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Good boy spankings sound like a lot more fun to have my mommies give me. I need to try and be a good boy and see if I end up over your knees for a reward and not a punishment. Thanks for your responses on this question and would love to hear from more mommies on this as well.

Cameron
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

See Cammie, you keep that room cleaned, and continue to share and anything can happen. I even have a soft fuzzy (novelty type) paddle that is wonderful for spanking good boys.
naughtyboyutah

Scarlet, where do you get these novelty fuzzy paddles at?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommy Scarlet, that would be a lot of fun to have you give me a good boy spanking. I think those would be a lot more enjoyable too. Mommy, can you give me an idea on where I can find more fun spanking paddles that are more for fun/good boy spankings? I would apreciate that.

Cameron
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

My mommy gives me little love pats all the time. Especially when I am on my way out the door, as a reminder to behave.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Cam, if you google bdsm toys you will find lots of items like this http://www.darkfiregallery.com/shop/pro ... =58&page=1 you'll have to take away the nowallowed and add.com