baby items

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

baby items

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I can't remember if this has been asked before. I am curious though is there a babyish iem that just signifies baby with you. Some love their diapers, some are all about their bottles, some wear ab clothes. I guess I am asking if there is one particular item that you like to have that makes you feel babyish.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Great question Scarlet! :D

(No, I don't think you have asked this before, but even if you did, that's Ok, because I never tire of talking about babies, mommies and babyish items. :lol: )

Now, if it's just one item, and only one, for me it has to be cloth diapers (Birdseye, or Curity gauze) with blue, yellow or pink diaper pins. 8)

Now, I'm a little picky about what goes on my tender, chubby baby bottom. :lol:

For me, my Birdseye cloth diapers have to be........

Ultra soft pre-folds, with a thicker "soaker" panel the middle.

With another one folded into thirds, for an extra thick soaker panel.

Both diapers folded together make one very thick double diaper. (Just like my mom used to diaper me with. :wink: )

Now, if my mom is using Curity flat-folds, which she did (she used both Gerber Birdseye pre-folds, and Curity gauze flat-folds) then she would fold the Curity diaper over and over again to get the desired thickness, and them double or triple them with other diapers. 8)

And let's not forget about those cute diaper pins! :D

One at each side, securly and snuggly holding the diaper in place.

Nothing say's "B-A-B-Y" like a thick double cloth diaper with cute diaper pins! :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Baby Marty for answering. I have a feeling that diapers will be a popular answer.
naughtyboyutah

Diapers

Post by naughtyboyutah »

For me, it has to be my disposable diapers. They make me feel the most like a baby again. I love wearing them. They are great. I love the sound they make and also how comfortable they are.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

good topic, I am curious to see all the answers myself.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Cam for answering. I am glad that you liked the question Josie :)
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

interesting topic :) I have one friend that is a diaper lover and he was telling me how curious he is to explore his baby side. He didn't know where to start and I just said, whatever makes you feel like a baby, there's no rules about what you have to do to be a baby, LOL. I think I will refer him to this thread :)

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

I'm actually not sure. It might be a bit of a combination. Like some items contribute to being babyish, but put together make the wearer into "a baby".

There's plenty that I like about AB clothing. Footed sleepers, diapers (of course), booties and mittens I think have a great significance to the wearer's new "status". I also have a fondness for baby bonnets which, from all I've read, seem to be dying out. Is there a more babyish headwear?
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

I think pacifier totally says baby to me. When my mommy decides I'm being too much of a "big girl" she plops a pacifier right in my mouth to remind me I'm still her baby girl. And it works. Even if I'm not in a diaper it still makes me feel very babyish.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Ella-sure refer anyone you like here :wink: wannabe baby and Janey thank you for your answers. I hope baby bonnets aren't dying out too much they are as cute as can be.
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

for me. its a combo of my binki,diapees, my baby blue onesie and my baba.. that make me feel so babyish. plus the fact that i feel so secure when i'm being babied and i feel sooooo loved
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Ohhh I love baby bonnets. That is a good idea. Next time I babysit for the big baby I have been watching I am going to bring a bonnet for him. I know I have one around somewhere. I almost forgot about it.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

I'm sure he'll love that, Mommy Josie. I definitely would. :)
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

I have a few bonnets I also like those little scrunchie type headbands they put on babies. The ruffly ones they sew over elastic.I will have to see if they make them for ab's.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I'm sure you can find them somewhere. If not maybe someone crafty will make some.
BabyGirl_Jessica

Re: baby items

Post by BabyGirl_Jessica »

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:I can't remember if this has been asked before. I am curious though is there a babyish iem that just signifies baby with you. Some love their diapers, some are all about their bottles, some wear ab clothes. I guess I am asking if there is one particular item that you like to have that makes you feel babyish.
This is a tough one. I think it would have to be my Binky or my baby blanky.
Last edited by BabyGirl_Jessica on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

My footie pajamas. I now have 3 pair and want more.

Nothing puts me in abie mode faster than zipping up a great pair of snuggly footie jammies.

:)
Jenna
babygina

Post by babygina »

Mine are diapers and baby bottles and formulas!!!!!
I tinks me is a berry pretty babee gurl!!!!
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

Like Jenna, I love my footed sleepers. I also have onesies that snap over my diapers for summer. I also love my pacifier, and another thing that makes me feel toddlerish is using my potty chair when not in diapers.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you for responding. I really liked footed sleepers, they have some adorable ones out there.