How many diapers?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

How many diapers?

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Another curiosity question :D .How many of you like to layer your diapers up wearing many at a time? What is a lot for you, and how many do you usually wear?
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

I love my cloth diapers doubled and tripled! :D

When I was growing up, my mom and all the other moms I knew all diapered babies and toddlers so thickly, that the babies were bow-legged and the toddlers had an extra waddle in their toddle. :lol:

Some of the diapers and rubber pants were so thick, it looked like the baby was wearing a pillow on their bottom. :D

Needless to say, because this is how I was diapered as an infant and toddler, (and I was in diapers and plastic baby pants untill the age of 5 years old), this is what I love today. :D

(I was born in 1959, and I wasn't really potty-trained untill 1964, my mom had put me back in diapers at the age of 2, because I would't stop pooping my pants. And she kept me in diapers and treated me like a baby untill the age of 5 when I learned to be a "big boy".)

In fact, I don't ever remember me, or any other baby ever being diapered with a single diaper. It was always double diapers durring the day, and triple diapers at night. :wink:
roch879

Re: How many diapers?

Post by roch879 »

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:Another curiosity question :D .How many of you like to layer your diapers up wearing many at a time? What is a lot for you, and how many do you usually wear?
*jumps up and down waving hand in the air* I DO, I DO!

For me i just love to wear multipule diapers it just makes me feel more diapers. If i have to waddle that is the ideal way to be diapered :D. To answer your question mommy, too many i think is like 20 disposables and i like to wear 6 if i am wearing casually around the house. 3-4 if i have to go out :)
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you BabyMarty and Roch for answering. I love hearing both of your responses.
naughtyboyutah

Just one for me!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommy,

I have yet to try putting on more than one diaper on me. I just like having one on because it suffices for me especially if they are adult diapers not the baby pampers. If that was the case, I would need a good fifty to cover me up probably. Lol. Good question mommy scarlet.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

another excellent question Scarlet.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

You know I don't get to see many babies in person anymore for various reasons. :cry: So all of my babies are the phoneamommy babies.I have had a few that like the thick feeling. Their little legs pushed away from their body gives them that toddle waddle that baby marty speaks of , and what's cuter than that?
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Yes Mommy Shirley, many babies like me do love a thick, double diaper. :D

The thicker, the better. :wink:

I highly suspect that this is due to our repressed infant memories of when our mothers doubled and tripled our diapers to make sure we were nice and dry when we peed our pants.

Also, thickness, if the diapers are really soft, seems to add to the feeling of softness. 8)

Since the disposable diaper companies have been making thinner and thinner diapers lately, I'm willing to bet that the Adult babies you will be seeing in the next few years who are in their early 20's, will want and need thin disposable diapers....... since that is what they were diapered with as infants. :roll:

For me?

Give me a thick, double, Birdseye Cloth Diaper with Gerber Plastic, or Rubber Baby Panties! :lol:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you for answering Cam. :)
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

My mommy puts up to three diapers on my lil AB brother. Also someone was telling me all about cloth diapers and how when the first diaper would get a little wet that the mommy would just put another cloth diaper on over that one. And he also told me that the mommys would keep their diaper pins in a bar of soap, not only to keep track of them but to keep them slick enough and sharp enough to go through all those layers. I thought that was pretty cool.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Aww I didn't realize Janey had an ab brother.That is so sweet. I will have to try sticking my diaper pins in soap.Hey it keeps to very handy things, well very handy.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Yes, keeping diaper pins in a bar of soap, really helps to glide them through a thick diaper. :D

I had first learned of this "trick" on a mothering web site that has moms who love to cloth diaper their babies. :D

My mom however, always used the oil in her hair to "oil up" the diaper pins. She would hold the diaper pins in her mouth as she pulled the ends of the diaper together, and then would take out a diaper pin and run it through her hair to oil it up and slide it through the thick diaper.

I used to love watching my mom do that! :wink:
PottyPants

Post by PottyPants »

I like to be double diapered with cloth diapers. I use one as a folded soaker. I would like to try more, but the plastic pants I have won't fit any more than two. :(
Mommy, I made a big :oops: present :oops: for you.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Thats pretty awesome Marty. I can totally picture an old school mom doing something like that.
pinkluvs

Aw geez

Post by pinkluvs »

I only remember getting one diaper at a time, but it was thick! I think I liked the plastic panties just as much as the diapers anyway. No troubles then :D
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

babymarty wrote:I'm willing to bet that the Adult babies you will be seeing in the next few years who are in their early 20's, will want and need thin disposable diapers....... since that is what they were diapered with as infants. :roll:
Actually Marty, I'm in my early twenties and disposable diapers were all I knew. But I'm not (back) in diapers yet and I've found cloth diapers to be as attractive a prospect as disposables. As I discovered more about being an AB, I found out about cloth and disposable diapers and don't have a preference. I assume it's the same for many Abies and, rather than being worried about those who choose disposables over cloth (particularly since they may have that preference in the same way that you do for cloth), maybe you shouldn't be so hasty to rule out disposables.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

I'm not being "hasty" when I "rule out disposables", it's just that they do not bring back those "babyish" feelings inside me. :roll:

Our bodies remember things that our minds do not, so when I diaper myself with soft cloth diapers, intence, babyish feelings of love, comfort and security come flooding back to me. My body say's, "Auhhh.... that feels good! Now I remember! We used to wear these!" :D

But when I have tried disposables, my body say's, "Hua? What is this piece of paper I'm wearing?" :?

Disposables just DO NOT FEEL LIKE REAL DIAPERS. :x
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

babymarty wrote:Disposables just DO NOT FEEL LIKE REAL DIAPERS. :x
Again, to you. To someone else, cloth diapers may not feel like real diapers.

Personally, I'm remarkably desperate to wear diapers again so I'd be willing to go with either. Since I feel this way, I'm not ruling out cloth diapers even though I didn't wear them so yes, I do see your opinion as hastily ruling out disposables.
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

Well you two, to each their own. Sounds like marty has given disposables a try and they aren't for him, while wannabe_baby still have options to explore. It's all good! Everyone is different, of course, but especially when it comes to fetishes and fantasies. They are so unique we created them in our minds to satisfy our own unique and particular desires. There's no right and wrong!

Nanny Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Very true Nanny Ella. Each and every AB that I talk to has a different reason for why they are what they are and why they like the things they do. And I hate labels. There is always an exception to the rule. We all should be able to enjoy and indulge our fetish as long as we are not hurting anyone. I celebrate these differences. It makes life more fun.