Captivated

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
babysuzy

Captivated

Post by babysuzy »

Here is a new beginning.

CHAPTER 1, A Captivating Encounter.

He was sitting in the little cafe watching the crowds go by in the street when she entered through the front door. She quickly scanned the room and determined that the only seat left was at his table. Holding him in her gaze she approached and seated herself, saying "Do you mind if I join you?"

He quickly stammered a "Not at all!" and tried to regain his composure. Her calm assured manner and wholesome beauty had caught him off guard and taken his breath away.
She placed a large shoulder bag on the seat next to her, letting it slide from her shapely shoulder in a manner that attested to its weight. He thought it odd that it resembled an oversized diaper bag right down to the word "BABY" written in large pink letters. "Thank You" she said, "I've been shopping for hours and I really need to get off my feet.

What is you name, and where is your baby? he asked.

He's right in front of me she said as she reached a hand out and touched his face, and you can call me MOMMY. She slid her hand down to his neck and he felt a small pin prick at her touch. He pulled back and was about to stand up when he felt a warm sense of well being suffuse his body. "Come with me." she said. She took his hand and he was powerless to resist her suggestion. They rose together and she reshouldered the diaper bag and headed across the room.

With him in tow she turned left into a door marked "LADIES". He noticed a small line symbol of a baby below the sign with a stark triangle indicating that this facility was equipped with a baby changing station.
Still unable to go against her will he was quickly stripped of all his clothing which she placed in the large waste basket, after removing his wallet and keys. Laying him on the changing surface, she opened the bag and removed a package of baby wipes. She used the cool wipes to clean his cock and balls and wipe his bottom, paying particular attention to the deep crack of his ass. Pulling a large disposable diaper from the bag she slipped it under him and adjusted it to waist height. Reaching back to the bag she took out several diaper doublers and tucked them between his legs.He then felt something being pressed into his rectum and a slim finger push it deep inside. "This will make you act more like my baby." she said with a smile.

The next item to come out of the bottomless bag was a large container of baby powder which was applied liberally to his crotch and shaken into the diaper under him. Sweet smelling clouds puffed out around him as she pulled the diapers and bulky doublers up between his legs and fastened the tapes at the sides. The next item to appear was a large pair of pull on plastic baby pants which were gently, but firmly pulled over his feet and up into place over the bulkiness of his diapers. He was dressed in rapid succession in a pale yellow tee shirt and blue bib front shorts which had snaps at the crotch for easier changing of his diapers. Yellow anklet socks and white hightop leather baby shoes completed his layette. To the casual observer he did not look outlandishly dressed, if you didn't look too close.

Helping him down from the table she led him by the hand back out the way she had come in. Outside the restaurant she led him over to a bench where a woman was waiting. Next to her was parked a large stroller similar to a baby stroller, but designed for invalid adolescents or adults. He was seated in the stroller and a strap fastened around his waist. When he sat he noticed that his legs naturally spread apart due to the bulkiness of his diapers. He also noticed the effect of the suppository which she had placed in his bottom.

" Ok Baby, Let's do some shopping and get you some more outfits." she said smiling sweetly. She hooked the diaper bag over the handle and quickly steered the stroller towards the mall plaza. "Come on Diana, I need your advice on some new things for the baby."
The stroller was pushed through the aisles of a large department store directly to the maternity section. On display was a large assortment of matching outfits for mothers and their daughters. "My goodness, It looks like they only have girls things in a size to fit my baby here." said his new mommy. "It's OK though, at this age Baby won't know the difference."she said with a sly smile. "We will just have to teach him to be my little girl." As he looked at the array of pretty frilly gowns and dresses he made a face showing his displeasure. From the area of his diaper came some rude noises as the suppository inside him caused waves of contractions forcing him to fill his diaper.
"OOOOOOH it looks like baby is busy." she said. "Let's try some outfits on her before she gets too messy."
He was rapidly stripped to his diapers and plastic pants and the two women slipped one pretty outfit after another on to his squirming body. When they had all the selections they wanted in the cart the woman he knew only as MOMMY started to put his shorts back on. "UhOh It looks like baby leaked on his shorts. I guess we'll have to select another outfit." she said. She then reached into the diaper bag and pulled out a pale pink baby dress with lots of frills and ruffles. This was pulled over his head and she retrieved a matching pair of ruffle bottomed bloomer style plastic panties. These she quickly pulled up his legs over the pair he was already wearing. "This should afford us another layer of protection for the Car seat."said MOMMY. "And they are really far cuter than the other outfit. He was placed back into the stroller and he felt the large load in his diaper push up between his legs as she firmly pushed him down in the seat and refastened the strap. "Time to go home." announced MOMMY.
The pretty young sales clerk had difficulty suppressing her giggles as she rang up the purchases. "If you ever need a babysitter, give me a call." she said handing Mommy one of her business cards. "She is just so CUTE!"
He was wheeled out the back entrance of the store and put into an oversize car seat in the back of a mini van.
"Phew, Someone really needs a fresh diaper, but I think that can wait until we get home."she said. "After all it is only a two hour ride. You drive Diana. I want to give "HER" a bottle on the trip home." said MOMMY as she climbed in the back of the van. She produced the largest baby bottle he had ever seen and forced the oversized nipple deep into his mouth. He was starting to feel more clear headed and had just decided he was not going to cooperate by sucking on this huge intruder when MOMMY pressed a small switch on the side of the Bottle. It began to hum softly and a gush of infant formula flooded his mouth. He found it necessary to swallow hurriedly so he could continue to breath in between swallows. The liquid was warm, it was sweet, it was also drugged and in no time he was drifting off to sleep hardly aware of the squishy feelings and distinctive odor coming from his full diaper. He had lots of pink fluffy dreams on the trip to his new home.

More to come/ giggle

Babysuzy
chlorobaby

Post by chlorobaby »

Great story cant wait to read the next part!
Chloroform me with tissues and im yours
babysuzy

Chapter 2

Post by babysuzy »

CHAPTER 2

He awoke. He couldn't move. He was cold. He was not alone.

She said" Let me explain the house rules." While you are on this property you will obey any woman you meet. You are not allowed to stand up and walk without holding the hand of one of the women. As she spoke he noticed his surroundings for the first time.
He was secured on his back by wrist cuffs and a belt around his waist. The room was decorated in pastels with nursery figures adorning all the walls he could see. Across from the changing table he was secured to there was a large crib and playpen both equipped with slatted tops and large locks securing them in place.
She picked up a square container and scooped a large dollop of nursery jelly onto her fingertips. With her other hand she grabbed his ankles and raised his legs in the air lifting his bottom off the table in an amazing show of strength. The shock of the cool jelly on his bottom was almost as startling as the realization that his body was totally devoid of hair. She delicately coated his ass cheeks with the sweet smelling vaseline and slipped several large fluffy diapers under him as she lowered him back to the table. She then inserted a small rubber tube into his rectum and several inches deep inside him. Squeezing the ball on the end of the tube she inflated the segment of the tube just inside his rectum locking the tube in place. Grabbing a large container of baby powder she gently covered his penis and balls, and spread some up his belly and chest.
The smell had a calming effect which he was helpless to resist and he smiled in spite of himself. She pulled the thick cloth diapers up between his legs and spread them over his belly. The sensations caused by this simple act triggered some distant memory and he felt a rush of excitement.
Noticing his surprised look she said" It's OK Baby, Mommy is right here and is going to see to your every need. She cooed softly at him as she fastened the diapers with large pink pins. She then placed two small padlocks through small holes in the pins, locking the diapers in place. She quickly pulled his feet through the leg holes in a large pair of plastic baby pants and gently slid them up his legs and over the diapers.
Crossing the room to a closet she selected a pretty pink baby dress with matching ruffle bottomed panties. She also took two white mittens from a drawer nearby. returning to the changing table she placed a mitten on each hand and he heard the ratcheting of a handcuff mechanism as she secured them in place. His hands were all but useless through the thick material of the mittens. She then released his arms from the table and slipped the pretty baby dress over his head and arms.
Slipping a small lock through the rings at the collar she deftly locked him into his cute dress. She said " Oh what a pretty baby you are!" as she pulled the ruffle bottomed panties over the plastic pants and diapers.
He felt the bulk of the diapers between his legs and knew he would have trouble walking even with someone to hold his hand. Pink knitted booties were placed on his feet and a pink pacifier was forced into his mouth. He spit out the pacifier to demand an explanation. Before he could get the first word out, she had stuffed the pacifier back in his mouth and said "Bad Baby, Don't spit it out again.
Ignoring her words he spit it out again and started to speak when she lifted his legs again and gave his bottom a sharp smack. "I see you need a lesson in obedience" she said as she clipped his wrists together via the mitten cuffs. she reached into his diaper and pulled the small tube out of the top. she inserted another tube into the end of the first and reached up to undo a clip attached to the new tube. A steady flow of Fleet enema solution began to flow into his bowels and was beginning to distend his belly before she decided he had enough. Releasing the valve on the bulb she pulled the tube from his rectum leaving him twitching with the need to expel.
Since those diapers were just put on you, you will have to stay in them for a minimum of three hours. And since you don't want the pacifier I guess I will have to give you something else to suck on.
Releasing the belt from his waist she pulled him to a sitting position. She took his hand and helped him off the changing table. He was led to a long low couch and forced to sit. As he did he felt it rock under and realized it was an over wide rocking chair. She sat at one end and pulled his head down into her lap, swinging his feet up onto the rocker as she did so.
She unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped the clasp on the nursing bra she was wearing, releasing a large swollen breast from its heavy lacy cotton prison. Pulling his head into position she cradled him in her arms and forced the reddish nipple deep into his mouth. His mouth was immediately flooded with warm sweet mother's milk, much to his surprise. He found he had to swallow to keep from drowning in the stuff and was soon sucking greedily. As he filled up his stomach with the breast milk of this lovely woman, he could not resist the need created by the solution in his bowels and was soon filling his diapers as well. She reached a hand down between his legs, and applied a gentle pressure to the bottom of his diaper saying " OOOHH Is baby making a surprise for mommy. It's OK baby, I know you can't help it. Just let it go. Fill your diapers like a good baby, and then I will put you down for your nap.
Placing a clean diaper on her shoulder and moving his head up to that position she rubbed and patted his back until he released a loud burp into the diaper. Pulling him back down she freed her other breast from it's confines and forced it into his mouth. Once again her ripe swollen tit loosed a flood of milk into his mouth. The warmth of the milk and the sound of her heartbeat (along with the thin coating of drugs painted on to her nipples) worked their magic and he found himself drifting to sleep even as another wave of contractions swept his bowels and filled the diapers causing them to swell and turn dark within their pink plastic prison."I sure am glad we prepared you well baby, or we would have a big mess right now." she said as she smiled down at him.

He never heard the additional footsteps or felt the four strong sets of hands lifting him up and placing him in the crib. Locking the lid in place, the four women gazed down at him lying there with sly smiles and laughter in the eyes saying "She is such a good baby."
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

BabySuzy,
I love your story. Thank you for posting it here and sharing with us. It is good to see you back around and feeling better. :)
Glen

Post by Glen »

I am loving it too Baby Suzy! More more.. :)

You certainly have a knack for writing a fantastic suspenseful story that also has that tiny (yet delightful) element of erotic charge to it. Great work and I can't wait for the next chapter to be posted.
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I really enjoyed this story, I can see myself in the role of that mommy.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
babysuzy

Chapter 3

Post by babysuzy »

Chapter 3

He dreamed he was back in his mother's arm's again and had just woken up from a long nap in bad need of a fresh diaper. Even his nose told him this. He looked up at the bars on top of the crib and realized it was no dream. He was locked in an oversized crib wearing a pretty pink baby dress, ruffled bottom panties, diapers, plastic baby pants, white mittens and pink booties.
So it wasn't a dream after all he thought. He moved to sit up and get a better look at his surroundings he felt a sudden shift in the large load in his diapers and a fresh assault was made on his nose. He smelled bad. What had started as a warm sensuous feeling in the diaper area had cooled to a smelly irritating mess. He noticed a small button labeled "MOMMY" on the side of the crib. When he pressed it the room was filled with the sound of a crying baby and a little light on a box labeled baby monitor started to flash. Within minutes he heard the sound of approaching high heels. Three beautiful women entered the room and approached the crib in which he was imprisoned.
"Hello sleepy baby, Did you have a nice nap?" said mommy. The top to the crib was unlocked and he was led from it. But not to the changing table which he so desperately needed, but instead to a large baby walker. The three women picked him up and lowered his feet into the walker, fastening a belt snugly around his waist. Sitting in the sling like seat of the walker caused it to conform to the shape of his diapered bottom and pressed the full diaper closer to his body.
He felt a large mass of poop ooze its way up between his legs and around his cock and balls. You are such a good baby said the young
woman in the mini skirt. She reached under her skirt and removed a large pacifier from between her thighs. It glistened with her juices. She forced it into his mouth and strapped it in place. She then picked up what looked like a remote control for model racing cars. Time to go for a walk she said. As she pressed the lever forward he felt the walker shift and his legs which could barely reach the floor slipped from under him settling him deeper into the sling seat. The load in his diaper was forced up the crack of his butt and started to stain the edge of his cute ruffled bottom panties as it leaked over the top of his plastic pants.
He hardly had time to notice as the walker was off and running by radio control in a jerky manner just like he had seen babies do. The seat was moving up and down as well causing him to slide back and forth inside his full diapers. The smell became worse as it oozed from the top and leg holes of the plastic panties and made a real mess out of the seat and his pretty outfit.
The walker came to a stop right in from of the changing table and the third woman approached him with a big smile on her face. She was wearing a shirtwaist dress and a large pinafore apron made of pink rubber. She had on elbow length pink rubber gloves.
With the help of the others she helped him out of the walker. Taking him by the hand she said "Baby needs a fresh diaper." She led him to the changing table and placing one hand on each side of his waist she helped him jump up onto the table. He landed with a soft splat and the mess in his diaper shifted once more and felt like it was trying to get back inside his bottom. Raising his hands over his head she unlocked and removed his pretty baby dress and said "Oh what a messy, smelly baby you are. Just look, you have leaked all over your pretty panties."
She rotated him onto the table and pressed him down, securing his waist and hands with the pink belts. Pulling off the ruffled pants he was almost overwhelmed by the smell of the diapers.
"How could she stand it?" he thought. She didn't seem to mind though and stripped off the plastic pants with gentle efficiency.Unfastening the locks, she removed the pink diaper pins and unfolded the diapers from his belly. As this happened it struck him as odd that he could see all this and he realized that the ceiling was one big mirror so he had a full view of the treatment that he was being subjected too.
She took several large wipes from a container on the shelf next to the changing table and softly wiped him clean. Removing the full diaper she raised his legs back over his chest and wiped his bottom. It took many trips back to the babywipe container and a large number of the soft cold sweet smelling wipes before she was satisfied that he was fit for polite society again.
His bottom was red and sore from the abuse the dirty diaper had given it and she cooed softly at him as she took a large handful of nursery jelly and proceeded to coat his bottom again. She slipped fresh diapers under him and lowered his legs. Taking another handful of jelly she deftly coated his penis. He immediately grew stiff under her ministrations and she stroked him gently. Taking a finger coated with jelly she slipped it up his bottom and started to pump him as she stroked his pee pee faster and faster. "You know, we really need to help you." she said. "Having just cleaned your bottom, i can tell you that your BM does not have the right consistency for a little baby. But we can fix that right now." she added.
She reached for a large tube which was feeding up from under the changing table. She inserted the large tube gently into his bottom and started to push. She did not stop pushing until two feet of the rubber tube had disappeared into his bottom. Reaching down under the table she threw a switch and he felt the tube pulse and expand in his rectum. "The device under the table is designed to help you really feel like a baby." she said. "We are pumping your bottom full of the contents of the diapers of twenty different babies from the local maternity hospital. We mix it up based on consistency and color. It is irradiated so you don't have to worry about getting sick. but it will stick to your butt like nothing you have produced since you were an infant. You are getting the equivalent of four times the amount a baby your size would dump into her diaper. We will vary the color and smell daily, but you will almost always be in a full diaper. So get used to it."she said sternly.

She quickly removed the tube after turning off the pump. The diaper was pinned tightly into place and two pairs of plastic pants were slipped over them. He was dressed quickly in a pretty pink and white frilly sundress, rhumba panties, booties, baby mittens, and a large baby bonnet. A large pink pacifier was put into his mouth and he had to stretch his lips over a soft disc at its base. When she pressed on the soft outer disc of the pacifier, it inverted, trapping his lips gently between the two discs. He was effectively gagged and could not protest or utter a sound. MOMMY approached pushing a large pram. He was rolled off the changing table directly into the pram.
"Now off for your first trip to the park." She said. Then added "You'll love it, baby. They have large contour seat baby swings, slides, and teeter-totters. You'll be bottle fed on the big park bench, burped, and put down for a nice nap is your own little playyard on a big fluffy quilt. And when you wake up, it will be back to the bench for a diaper change. I do hope your not the shy type, cause all the other mommies will be there to help." "I will need lots of help taking care of you since this is my first day with my new baby, but you have plenty of "AUNTIES" just thrilled with the prospect of teaching me how to care for you just like a little baby girl." she cooed.

Hope you are enjoying this. giggle....babysuzy
babysuzy

Post by babysuzy »

Chapter 4

As the pram was pushed down the hall and out the back door his attention returned to the large volume of baby poop force fed into his bottom. AS MOMMY turned the pram onto the sidewalk, he felt his tummy cramp, and the pram top echoed with the sound of filling diapers. His plastic pants seemed to amplify the sound and he could swear you could hear the telltale sounds clear across the street. As the close area of the pram filled with the new smells coming from his diapers, he knew he was in for a long afternoon. Especially since the infernally clever design of his pacifier kept him from being able to breathe through his mouth. He could not escape from the smell filling his nostrils, but this seemed to touch a deeply rooted spot in his mind and he suddenly felt very content to be just where he was, and he found himself wondering how long it was 'til his next bottle. The pacifier in his mouth, the gentle rocking of the pram and the click of high heels on the sidewalk carried him off to pleasent dreams as the warm sun shone onto his body.

Mommy sat on the bench gently rocking the pram back and forth and talked to women surrounding her. Each commented , in turn, as they stuck their heads inside the pram to admire her new little charge that " Somebody needs a fresh didee!" Mommy replied to each that she was well aware of baby's condition, but that she didn't want to disturb her nap. It had been two hours since they had arrived at the park and Baby was still adjusting to her new schedule. Mommy had been listening carefully and had noted that about every fifteen minutes baby made rude noises from her diaper area and got a very busy look on her face as she sucked diligently at her big pacifier. The diapers were rapidly filling to their maximum holding capacity and Mommy knew she would have to wake baby soon or risk soiling the pram bedding.

He awoke. The sun was higher in the sky and the warmth felt good on his face. He felt the gentle rocking of the pram and knew that Mommy couldn't be far away. Somehow this thought was a comfort to him. He had grown used to the smell of the pram while he slept and was not overly concerned with his condition. He actually liked the feel of the full diaper as it quaked gently from the rocking of the pram. His bottom felt like it was swimming and his cock and balls were surrounded in a warm sensuous ooze. He was almost afraid to move lest Mommy see he was awake and decide to change him. He was not looking forward to being changed on a park bench in full view of other people. He was, However, looking forward to being Mommy's little baby girl for a long time to come.

The End. Or is it just a good beginning?
Glen

Post by Glen »

that is a great story.. i wouldn't be opposed to your writing more to it.. or even another story.. I like your stories :D
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

The End. Or is it just a good beginning?
Not the end I hope :wink:
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

This is a great story! :D

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only baby who loves to fill his pants for mommy. :lol:

Your decriptions of him pooping his pants.....

the smell.....

the sensations.....

his mommy's reactions... :oops:

FANTASTIC!!! :D

I LOVED IT!!! 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Suzy, thank you for sharing your stories with us! I know this is my first time reading, but I absolutely loved it!

I do hope you share more at some point!

:)
Jenna
richie

Post by richie »

Wow, Suzy! You should be a professional writer....had my attention from the get go :P
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Wow Suzy I have to say that is one of the best stories I have read in a good long time. It is awesome and you should write more :)

Mommy Lexus
richie

suzy is Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic!

Post by richie »

Hey Suzy, you are such a terrific writer! I can hardly wait till the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, where is the "or just the beginning"??? I'm waiting *taps foot and looks at the clock*

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

TheSitterStacie wrote:Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, where is the "or just the beginning"??? I'm waiting *taps foot and looks at the clock*

Stacie
Same here come on Suzy we are waiting giggles :)
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Fantastic story Baby Suzy. You are a very good writer!

I love how well you regressed the baby and the stern but gentle nature of the Mommies.

Also, I like how the babies bottom felt as if it was swimming, her busy look on her face and her not wanting to wake up.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Oh my who knew you were such a good story teller...You have many talents my suzette :) and I was "captivated" reading that.

Hugz for my suzette :)
and lots of wet deep, tickle the back of your throat kisses *lips*

Ms Ava
babysuzy

Post by babysuzy »

WOW a Busy week for this story. I will have to try to find time for more.

Babysuzy