How Do You Feel About Humiliation & Forced Babyhood?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
wannabe_baby

How Do You Feel About Humiliation & Forced Babyhood?

Post by wannabe_baby »

This question has been buzzing around inside my head for a while and, it being something I think I'd quite enjoy, I have to ask. How do each of the Mommies feel about "forcing" someone to be a baby? Technically, since I imagine nobody thinks they should force anyone to be a baby who doesn't want to be, "forcing" might be the wrong term. Even so, there's definitely a difference between someone who willingly takes part in ageplay and someone who puts up a mock struggle when it comes to being in diapers.

Understandably, there will be abies who are not interested in being humiliated. I know that and think it's fine. More power to them. The thing is though, by it's very nature being an abie is humiliating. Even if some of us like it, the idea of acting, dressing and being treated in a more immature state is embarrassing for an adult human being. While abies may be used to being babies, dressing and being treated as such, there is an undeniable power exchange between the Mommy and baby. Although I read in another thread that arguably the power belongs to the abie.

Mommies, does it give you a feeling of power to see another adult in a diaper and such babyish clothing? A feeling of power to put them in a high chair and spoon-feed them food of your choosing, for example? I know there'll be Mommies who are content with being the loving types, who care for their babies, which I think is fine too. In fact, with Mommies who like to humiliate (or Dommes who do the same), I think it's a neccessity to have Mommies more willing to be caring and loving. It balances things out nicely.

A question to the babies too; do you enjoy being humiliated as a baby? Even if not, do you feel it is embarrassing to be more infantile? To everyone, how do you feel about the idea of using babyhood to embarrass?
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

wanna be baby,
I can be a flexible mommy. When I am being a sweet loving mommy i don't really feel like it is a power exchange. I just feel like I am caring for another person and sharing something very special. Even if it is role-play. If it makes any sense I coddle them as I would any baby.
Now for when I am more of a domme mommy, I act as I never would with a real baby. :lol: For real babies I don't spank, or soap mouths or call names. A lot fo abies who play with me like humiliation and I don't think I am any better because they are the ones in the diaper it is all about playing and enjoying what we both like.
I certainly have fun teasing them and embarrasing them in front of other mommies adn even other abies. The fun stops for me when they are really uncomfortable. I love a man who puts up a struggle or as you put it a mock struggle "no..please...stop..." It's just fun for me. If however they felt bad about their desires because of the way we already feel humiliated by society then I would get 0 enjoyment from that.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

That's a very interesting insight, Scarlet. Your last line is rather poignant; feeling a genuine humiliation for our own desires and traits is something nobody should go through. I imagine it'd be tantamount to feeling offended, which wouldn't be enjoyable. However, humiliation as agreed upon by both parties is undoubtedly all good. :)

That's actually part of the reason I have a dislike for "petticoated.com". Although it may be part of many of the members' here fantasy to be dressed up as a sissybaby while growing up, it isn't something I enjoy reading about when done to non-consenting men (and frequently teens and younger, which is an unbelievably awkward and uncomfortable topic to read about).

I actually think I should clarify something I said in my first post though; even though I imagine practically all of us take being an AB/DL seriously, it is something that is also easy to joke about. The idea of an adult in baby clothes is kind of silly and I actually think it's a benefit to those of us who enjoy being an abie or a Mommy; with fetishism supposedly being super-serious and dark*, being able to laugh about being an abie is a good thing (at least in my opinion).

*I understand that it may not be a fetish for everyone. Meh.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Yes being ablew to laugh and have a good time is important. :wink: I like your response also.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

This question is almost as loaded as my diaper. :lol:

Good question though! :wink:

When I was a kid, moms often used diapers as a wepon of punishment and humiliation. With a Curity Flat-Fold cloth diaper, which was very large and could be used on both infants and toddlers. So, a mother could fold a Curity Flat-Fold diaper to fit a 5, 6,7,8,9 or even 10 year old. Moms back then would often say, "If you don't stop acting like a baby, I'm going to put you back in diapers and treat you like a baby." This threat of a forced diapering, was no idle threat. Moms would often put older kids back in diapers to get them to either behave or stop bed wetting, pants wetting, or a child messing their pants. And, along with the cloth diapers, most pairs of toddler-sized plastic, or rubber pants could also fit most kids up to the age of 8 or 9 years of age.

I was forcably put back in diapers and rubber pants at the age of 3, because I kept wetting and messing my training pants. To this day, my mom say's that it wasn't punishment per say, but she did it because with training pants the poop and pee kept leaking out. So, with diapers and rubber pants, the messes I made would not leak on anything else. But there was a certain amount of punishment/humiliation involved, in spite of what my mom say's now.

And she kept me in diapers and rubber pants until I was 5 years old. :roll:

"What am I going to do with you? Don't you want to be a big boy? Only little babies poop their pants. Is that what you are? A little baby? Am I going to have to keep you in diapers all the time? Is that what you want?"

Oddly enough, although she was mad at me for pooping my pants, and she put me back in diapers in a very forcefull way, and kept me in diapers untill I learned how to be a "big boy", in a way, it was very loving and nurturing. Once my mom gave up on trying to potty train me, she was resigned to the fact that I was in many ways still a baby, so she treated me like one: she was more loving, more nurturing, more atentive to my needs. One of the things I remember most, was getting my bottom powdered durring a diaper change.

When I was wearing training pants, my mom stopped powdering my bottom, because big boys who wear training pants (big boy pants) don't get their bottoms powdered because..... well... they are "big boys". I really missed that part of my infancy and toddlerhood, so, when my mom put me back in diapers and rubber pants, she started powdering my bottom again with baby powder. :D

My Grandmother often tells the story of when I was being diapered, I would pull back my legs and say, "Puwezz mommy, powda my botum", and my mom would laugh and say, "alright I'll powder your bottom." I have strong memories of this durring the time I was put back in diapers.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.