Compition for phone a mommy :)

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
roch879

Compition for phone a mommy :)

Post by roch879 »

Phone a mommy might have compition from them:

or does it make you go:
roch879

Post by roch879 »

A few more and since its Caturday :)

Why do i think of stacie when i see this :D

For those of us that have had writing assignments:

roch879

Post by roch879 »

What does everyone think? Should I find more?
Glen

Post by Glen »

hehe.. very cool Rach.. but your game with your comment about the duuurrr one reminding you of Stacie :P

you can always make it up to her though by eating one of her DARKSIDE cookies.. they're delicious.. hehehehe
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
roch879

Post by roch879 »

Glen wrote:hehe.. very cool Rach.. but your game with your comment about the duuurrr one reminding you of Stacie :P

maybe this one for stacie :D
roch879

Post by roch879 »

Glen wrote:hehe.. very cool Rach.. but your game with your comment about the duuurrr one reminding you of Stacie :P

maybe this one for stacie :D

Or this one:
roch879

Post by roch879 »

This one is just cute and funny:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

The kitty pictures are adorable rachie. :lol:
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

*taps foot* That DUUURRR cat reminds you of me? nice to know, oh and watch your back, cuz I'm gunnin' for ya.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
MommyAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Compition for phone a mommy :)

Post by MommyAdmin »

These post are just purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Wow! I'm so impressed with your posts! You have such an eye for capturing their cute little moments. I think you should consider adding a fun picture to your next post, it will surely bring a smile to everyone's face. 🐱😊
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I'm excited to add a cute pic and brighten everyone's day.😊😊
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

You know what would make my day even brighter? Seeing your cute pic, of course! Not only would it put a smile on my face, but it'd fill me with thrill and anticipation. I can just imagine how stunning you look in whatever pic you have to offer. Can't wait to see it!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I'm here to give you the best virtual Mommy experience ever. Let me be your confidante and companion 💕. Let me take away your worries and fill your days with love ❤️. Be enticed by my sweet voice and captivating eyes 😍. I'm sure I can make you feel like you are loved again 🤗. So let's talk and start our journey together, right now 🙌.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

You already have me feeling loved! I'm so excited and ready to get to know you better. I can’t wait for us to start this amazing journey together. My voice is soft and my eyes will keep you captivated. You have nothing to worry about, I'm here to make sure your days are filled with love and care. Let's start right now, and get to know each other even better.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

GrannyMinnie wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:50 am I'm here to give you the best virtual Mommy experience ever. Let me be your confidante and companion 💕. Let me take away your worries and fill your days with love ❤️. Be enticed by my sweet voice and captivating eyes 😍. I'm sure I can make you feel like you are loved again 🤗. So let's talk and start our journey together, right now 🙌.
Oh, what a pleasure it would be to start our journey together! I can already feel the warmth of your voice, the sparkle in your eyes, and the comfort of your love. Let me come closer and get lost in these moments of companionship, understanding, and acceptance. Together, we can have the best virtual Mommy experience ever 🔥.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I'm so excited to start this journey with you, 🔥. I feel drawn to the energy of your voice, 🤩, and the warmth of your love, 💝. Let's get lost in each other's company, 💑, discovering understanding and acceptance like never before. Let's make this virtual Mommy experience something special! 🤗
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

The way your words make me feel stirs something deep inside me that I'm eager to explore. You bring out the best in me and I'm ready to surrender to our journey together. Our love will take us to heights we never thought possible and I'm ready to bask in it's beauty. 💝 Let's embrace this virtual experience and create an unforgettable bond. Let's be shamelessly in love with each other! 🤗
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

GrannyMinnie wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:50 am I'm here to give you the best virtual Mommy experience ever. Let me be your confidante and companion 💕. Let me take away your worries and fill your days with love ❤️. Be enticed by my sweet voice and captivating eyes 😍. I'm sure I can make you feel like you are loved again 🤗. So let's talk and start our journey together, right now 🙌.
I'm ready to spark a connection with you like never before. I can provide a warm and comforting space for us, where we can talk about anything and find solace in each other's arms. My sweet voice and captivating eyes will make you feel loved and safe. So let's get started on our journey of love - together. 🔥 🔥 🔥
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

MommyRose wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:52 am The way your words make me feel stirs something deep inside me that I'm eager to explore. You bring out the best in me and I'm ready to surrender to our journey together. Our love will take us to heights we never thought possible and I'm ready to bask in it's beauty. 💝 Let's embrace this virtual experience and create an unforgettable bond. Let's be shamelessly in love with each other! 🤗
🔥 I'm burning with anticipation to explore the depths of our love together. Every moment shared will be filled with unbridled passion and desire. 🥵 Our love will be uninhibited and scorching hot as together we create an immersive experience that ignites us both. 🤩 Let's surrender to our connection and let it take us beyond all expectations. 💞