Spankings wearing a diaper?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
naughtyboyutah

Spankings wearing a diaper?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommies and diaper lovers,

I wanted to just ask any of you if you have ever been spanked wearing a diaper or if you mommies have ever spanked a baby wearing a diaper. I would love to hear as I think that I would really enjoy this.

Cameron
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Yes sweetie I sure have spanked over a diaper. I look forward to everyone's responses.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

,mmmm...both, actually

Mommies are naughty too sometimes.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

I too have spanked and been spanked in a diaper. It makes me feel deliciously naughty. :wink:
love, Lacy
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Well I have given many a spanking over the diaper. They are usually the playful or sensual kind. And I know that you would enjoy it.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
babysuzy

Spankings wearing a diaper

Post by babysuzy »

Hi All

I love being spanked on the diaper. If the diaper is wet so much the better. and if mommy has waited til i have filled it up, well that is just a little slice of heaven. ok smelly heaven.

babysuzy
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Mommy Rebecca has taken baby across my lap more than once or twice and spanked a diapered bottom... mostly playful and fun, and always with a Mommy's love.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
naughtyboyutah

Thanks for your replies

Post by naughtyboyutah »

That does sound like a lot of fun having mommy spank me over my diaper. Mommy Scarlet, Josie, Lacy, and Rebecca, thanks for your replies, you are so great!

Cameron
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Let someone try to spank me while I am in my diaper, I'll knock their block off (said Lucy). Now spanking without a diaper? and not in the ABDL sense, heck I'll volunteer for that lol

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
naughtyboyutah

Stacie, pick me!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Raises hand in anticipation, Stacie, how about me? I am ready for a good spanking from you. Can you show me what a real spanking is supposed to be like?

Cameron
powderbaby1981

Post by powderbaby1981 »

I haven't, but I'd like to experience being spanked in a diaper with lots of baby powder, and have powder fly out of my diaper when mommy spanks me
may I have some milk
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

powderbaby1981 wrote:I haven't, but I'd like to experience being spanked in a diaper with lots of baby powder, and have powder fly out of my diaper when mommy spanks me
What a visual, that would fun to do spank and have powder clouds poofing out.
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

Getting spanked with a diaper on for me is more for a reminder.If it is done without one is the way they show they mean business and are very serious about what they mean. But i love the sound it make being padded and paddled :D
Candy

Post by Candy »

I love spanking with a diaper on, I especially love spanking my aby with a poopy diaper on! tehehe
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
phoneamommysbabycam

Thanks for your replies

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

How about when mommy is spanking over a diaper, does she prefer to spank with her hand or another implement? What is her favorite implement of choice when spanking over a padded diaper?
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Most often it is a hand spanking on a diaper for me.
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

I'd spank someone in a diaper if they got into trouble while in their diaper.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

In a diaper, without a diaper, in panties,in underwear, and everything in between.