Best adult disposable diapers?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
naughtyboyutah

Best adult disposable diapers?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I would love to ask here what is your favorite adult disposable diaper to wear? For me, it would have to be Attends or Bambinos. I also tried some Secure Plus diapers recently that are pretty nice too. I was wondering besides the ones mentioned, which adult diapers are closest to the vintage plastic backed pampers that were made in the 1980s or so?

Cameron
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

My abie prefers Attends over all with Bambinos close behind.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I am totally into Bambinos myself. But in a pinch I will decorate an Attends
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

Bambinos first and I really like abena secure x plus.
love, Lacy
naughtyboyutah

Just tried my first Secure X Plus diaper

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I really love the Secure X Plus adult diapers, they are so thick and also comfy. I bet they can hold several wettings too. I really enjoy Bambinos but to me, they are a little too expensive. What does everyone else think about their favorite disposable diapers?

Cameron
granny joan

Best Adult Disposable Diapers

Post by granny joan »

My favorite disposable is depends , with prevail running a close second. I love hearing about all the brands out there and what you think about them. Diapers lovers rule. :D
Wetvinyl

Post by Wetvinyl »

I've tried four brands... heres my personal rankings:

1) Bambino Classico. "Holds like the Hoover Dam" ... nice thickness, great tapes (2), comes up high on the back... 9/10 (wish they had That Scent... but that's what J&J's is for)

2) Abena XPlus. Even thicker than Bams, possibly holds more... but that funky printing down the center is a distraction, and the tapes are iffy after a while.

3) ABUniverse. NICE soft 70's-early 80's Pampers plastic backing, good tapes (2), fit well... but definately thin, need a stuffer to absorb more than a--

4) Depends Max Protection. Last of the "available everywhere" plastic-backed diapers, good tapes (3-- altho the bottom one may fold against your thigh, so I place it higher)... but ridiculously thin; need to be doubled, or just use as a stuffer (slash & de-wing) inside any of the above.

wv
Life's messy. Put on a diaper and get on with it.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Like, where can ya get this quality of evaluations? By people who know their stuff?? LOL

My first choice is Bambinos because they remind me most of what I wore as a kid. Abena's X-Plus are fine as well.

Bambinos are a bit pricey, especially when you wear one every night like I do. On the other hand, you do spend 1/4 to 1/3 of each day in bed ... so may as well sleep in style......

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Craig wrote:L

On the other hand, you do spend 1/4 to 1/3 of each day in bed ... so may as well sleep in style......

Craig
I love that :D
Craig

Post by Craig »

Yeah, Scarlet, it is kind of a funny way of looking at things ... but I sure don't want to go to bed (or go in bed :lol: ) wearing some unappealing diaper. Some things just demand a person show some class....

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

ive only tried 3 brands(attends,Tena and Abena). so far attends is my favorite. but ive been looking for a diaper that is super thick and flexible and super soft. what would be the closest thing to that?
BabyBetsy

Post by BabyBetsy »

BAMBINOS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I will beat up anybody who disagrees :lol: juuuuust kiddin' :P
Craig

Post by Craig »

Yup - Betsy's got it right - and I'm not saying that 'cause she's gonna get violent with anyone who disagrees with her. (Sounds like she's done extensive testing ... hmmmmm.)

I've gone through more than my share overnight, and they are soft on the inside. They also have a soft plastic cover as opposed to the simulated cloth.

I'd suggest you give them a whirl...

Craig
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

thanks craig, ill be sure to try them out. i would also like to ask how good molicare is. i have taken an interest in those cause they look very promising. you have any thoughts?
Craig

Post by Craig »

Yes I do have some experience with Molicares. I was a customer until Abena and Bambinos came along.

At the time, they seemed like the most absorbent diaper out there. That said, they have a very peculiar tape system. It really has to be experienced to be appreciated. While they are very absorbent, there's something strange about them as well. One girl described the feeling as one of "sitting on wet cardboard." Well, perhaps.

You might like them. I'm not saying they are a bad product at all. In any event, you might want to give them a try, if just to experience their oddities.

See ya,
Craig
Last edited by Craig on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

Bambinossss
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

...something tells me I should i get bambinos.....
Craig

Post by Craig »

We do seem to have a lot of support for Bambinos here.

The other thing that's nice about purchasing them is that you're supporting a company that is trying to specifically create a product to match the desires of our community.

Craig
Craig

Post by Craig »

Wait a minute!

*Looks at the banner at the top of this page & remembers what site he's on.*

Yeah, that's it. Supporting companies that are trying to meet the specific desires of this community. It's all good.

Craig
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Attends and Bambinos

:)
Mommy Lexus