If You Could Baby Any Celebrity, Who Would It Be?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
wannabe_baby

If You Could Baby Any Celebrity, Who Would It Be?

Post by wannabe_baby »

I got this idea from the "Who are your celebrity Mommies/babysitters" thread. Now, how about the opposite? Which famous guys and gals would you like to put in a diapy and give the full baby experience?
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

the topic was brought up in the nursery one day a while back, and my answer is britney speares... she seems so troubled and could use a rewind. Some loving attention and strong discipline could make all the difference... and if nothing else i could help her perfect *naughty*
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

James Spader,Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz. Mr. Spader because he would just look adorable. Drew and Cameron because I think they would be fun to play with in that way.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

James Spader. OHHHHHHHH James Spader. Perfect.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

James Spader in a diaper? :shock:

Dr. Daniel Jackson going potty in his pants like a baby? :shock:

What about the rest of the SG1 team? :lol:

I would love to see Dr. Carter as a Mommy! 8)

Stargate SG1 will never be the same after this! :lol:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

I've never even heard of James Spader. :?

Personally, I'd like to diaper Elisha Cuthbert. She'd be so cute waddling around in a thick nappy, helplessly sucking her pacifier and clutching a teddy bear. :P

Scarlet, since you'd like to baby Drew and Cameron, why not add Lucy Liu to the mix and have all three of the modern Charlie's Angels? :)
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Ok, I am such the non-Trekkie that I had to IMDB James Spader to figure out whatever Marty was talking about. To me, James Spader is Stephan from Pretty in Pink, E. Edward Grey from The Secretary and Alan Shore from Boston Legal. And he would look soooooo sexy in a diaper.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Mommy Star wrote:Ok, I am such the non-Trekkie that I had to IMDB James Spader to figure out whatever Marty was talking about. To me, James Spader is Stephan from Pretty in Pink, E. Edward Grey from The Secretary and Alan Shore from Boston Legal. And he would look soooooo sexy in a diaper.
See me too. He was usually playing such a jerk. Adorable though.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

wannabe_baby wrote:
Scarlet, since you'd like to baby Drew and Cameron, why not add Lucy Liu to the mix and have all three of the modern Charlie's Angels? :)
Sure why not. I did not even think of Charlie's Angels when I said them though. However that might make the movie more enjoyable.
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

Well, I would totally want to regress Christina Aguilera. How cute would she be in a diaper with some cute pig tails. She would totally rock a diaper.
love, Lacy
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

DiaperedLacy wrote:Well, I would totally want to regress Christina Aguilera. How cute would she be in a diaper with some cute pig tails. She would totally rock a diaper.
Oddly enough, back when Christina Aguilera's "Dirrty" video was circling the music channels, I just always pictured a diaper peeking out from underneath that oh-so-short skirt instead of panties. I loved the idea of Christina's thick diapered butt bouncing around as she danced. So I'm definitely agreed with you on that celeb, Lacy. :D

Total side-note: I also enjoyed imagining wearing Christina's outfit from that video, sans a diaper. Despite babyhood being my number one goal, I'm not averse to tight panties, skirt and top. :P
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Johnny Depp, and the lead singer from Tokio Hotel, Sean Connary (Yes I know he's a bit older then me, but darn dude is still sexy), and Pierce Brosnen. Those are it.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Very good choices Stacie. Mr Baby Depp :P
granny joan

If you could baby any celebity who would it be

Post by granny joan »

I would love to make a baby out of Boston Rob from an older survivor show.He was such a cry baby he need to be diapered and given a paci
and then have his tush paddled
Joan
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

OMG Joan! I really did not like that man at all, I had thoughts of putting him in a locking crib then making out with Amanda (that was his girls name right?) just to p*ss him off, then going neener neener until he cried and I wouldn't let him get out until he pooped himself and they had a tv crew there to film the whole thing. Think of the ratings!

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Gotta go with:
- Britney Spears
- Mischa Barton
- Lindsay Lohan
- Paris Hilton

Why do all the pretty girls get into trouble so easily (not to mention so often)? (DUIs, rehab, psychological disorders..) :(

I think those girls deserve a week at a daycare centre being treated like babies, just to get them back on the right track. And if one week doesn't do it, keep 'em there for as long as it takes! :D

Not to mention that it would be nice (and a little fun, I'll admit...:D) to try to force Mischa to drink from a baby bottle instead of a liquor bottle. :lol:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

TheSitterStacie wrote:OMG Joan! I really did not like that man at all, I had thoughts of putting him in a locking crib then making out with Amanda (that was his girls name right?) just to p*ss him off, then going neener neener until he cried and I wouldn't let him get out until he pooped himself and they had a tv crew there to film the whole thing. Think of the ratings!

Stacie
:lol: I don't know who these people are but that sounded like a fun idea regardless.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

TheSitterStacie wrote:OMG Joan! I really did not like that man at all, I had thoughts of putting him in a locking crib then making out with Amanda (that was his girls name right?) just to p*ss him off, then going neener neener until he cried and I wouldn't let him get out until he pooped himself and they had a tv crew there to film the whole thing. Think of the ratings!

Stacie
OMG, I've no idea who the guy is but I suddenly wish I was him.
granny joan

If You Could Baby Any Celebrity ,Who Would It Be?

Post by granny joan »

wannabe-baby you could get this treatment for your self .All you have to do is give either Stacie or myself a call :D Joan
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

i would have to say, id want to diaper Natalie Portman, Kiera Knightly, catherine zeta jones, and the before mentioned drew barrymore. im sure there are others but..those come to mind first.