Random Thoughts part 2

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Demon

Random Thoughts part 2

Post by Demon »

I was guilty. So to make up for it I did everything I could to make and keep my wife happy. I cooked I cleaned and made sure our sex life was based on her pleasure. However when ever we did have sex, it wasn't my wife I was seeing in my mind. Which heightened my feelings of guilt.
The weeks passed and I started to get over my indiscretion, but a new unease began to unsettle me. The end of the school term was approaching. Both girls would be coming back home for the summer. Mandy spent a great deal of her time at our house and I didn't see that arrangement changing this summer. My wife casually mentioned that Dolly had found a job for the summer but Mandy had not yet. She asked if I new of any openings to help her out. I told her I would think about it, and asked what kind of job she would like for the summer. My wife said that Mandy had decided to switch her major to nursing and would like to work as a nurse’s aid for the summer. I told her I didn't know anyone in that field but I was sure she could get a job taking care of someone privately. Oh, boy, was that a stupid thing to say.
I could see the light bulb go on above my wife’s head. This was bad. "You know," She started and I jumped in to head her off, "Actually I think I do know someone." She wasn't listening any more. "We have been looking for a way to help her and her family out," she continued, "her mother is having such a hard time financially, and Mandy hasn't had any training yet so she probably wouldn't get hired anywhere right away. She could get some practical experience taking care of your health issues, do a little housekeeping for us, it would be perfect!" She had a head full of steam now and I knew from experience that there was little I could do to stop her.
I tried anyway, "But honey, she's like a daughter to me, she would be embarrassed by this and so would I. I'm sure she wouldn't want to..." Wasted breath. "It's perfect; I'll call her and tell her we have a job for her. She can even help you with your work, kind of a secretary for you home office as well. And adult children take care of their parents all the time so stop worrying, it will be fine," she said with finality.
I had a decision to make. I could confess what happened and risk losing my wife, and destroy a friendship between my step daughter and her best friend or I could allow the most incredible sexual experience I have ever had to set up shop right in my house for an entire summer and hope that it remained a secret. I was weak.
Two days before the girls were expected home I got a call on my cell phone from Mandy. I almost didn't answer as I was so frightened, and excited, about the prospects of what was to come. I pushed talk and said hello. "Hey daddy, how are you?" she said sweetly. I decided to go with honesty, "Um, a little nervous. We haven't talked about, you know, what we did or about, um, what we are gonna do..."
"Yes, I think it's about time we do, don't you?" "Well yes, I suppose," I said, "I am really at a loss here, I mean what happened shouldn't have and now with you coming to take care of me for the summer, I just, well I just don't know what to say."
She almost purred, "Wwwelllll, I think that you have very little choice in the matter. I am going to be your nurse all summer and you have to follow nurse’s orders. And so, my orders are for you to relax and enjoy the fun we are going to have. I have it all planned out in my mind."
She went into some detail about how we would play. She liked the fun we had and wanted to be able to explore it further. She told me how on some days she would play the role of baby girl and on others she would be my babysitter. She spoke like some one who was young and hungry for the taste of everything life had to offer and I was her dinner table.
I mentioned again that it would be the end of my happy life if anything were ever to be discovered about this. Another miscalculation. I could almost feel her power grow as she said, "Then I suggest you follow my rules and everything will be fine."
I asked her what the rules were and she explained them. They were all a variation on the same theme; she would be in charge, all summer. I told her I could put a stop to this right now by just confessing to my wife and she said, "But daddy, you don't want to do that do you. Bye." Not a question but a statement, and she was right.
The girls came home on the weekend and we all had dinner together on Saturday night. Dolly had a date and Mandy stayed behind to talk with my wife about her new job. I sat listening as the two of them spoke as though I wasn't there.
My wife started in with, "He needs his diaper changed about every two hours. Most of the time he is so involve in his work that he forgets until his diaper leaks. Normally he changes himself during the day but the practical experience will be great for you. He also has medication that he must have through-out the day so make sure he takes it. I usually have to call and remind him." Mandy took this all in with, what looked like to me, a smug look on her face.
I must have looked like I was sulking because the both looked at me and smiled. My wife said, "Now it's no big deal, in fact, let's get the first time out of the way." She all but pushed me into out bedroom with Mandy in tow. She told me to take down my pants and lie on the bed for Mandy. I was really worried that Mandy might give away the fact that she had done this before. She didn't. She knowingly kind of fumbled her way through changing me and even looked a little embarrassed herself. As for me, I focused on the pitching stats of every major leaguer I could think of. Mandy did a quick job of wiping me and had the diaper taped before there was a hint of arousal on my part. My wife told her that she needed to clean me more thoroughly next time and Mandy smiled a wicked little smile at me, which my wife thankfully did not see.
They left me to re-dress and went on to talk about Mandy's other duties during the day. I sat in the bedroom and thought about this. I wanted to play with Mandy. As much as I loved my wife, all I could think about was the week days we would spend together. Mandy as my baby girl, her straddling my lap, the feeling of her diapered bottom bulging against me lap as she rocked against me. Once again I tented my pampers and had to think about something else before I could re-join them in the living room.