Who would you baby?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
BlondeBabyBoy

Who would you baby?

Post by BlondeBabyBoy »

Hi there!
If any mommies could take control and baby ANYONE then who would be?
Neighbors, friends, Donald Trump, an actor or famous person?
Not only that, but would you just baby them or would you make them do more, possibly dressing them in a maids outfit as well or humiliating them in public? You could force them to bend to your will and do whatever you desire so what do you want to do to the individual(s)?

Even though I am a baby, I'd definitely baby and publicly humiliate my dad since I'm honestly more mature then him and I'd make sure he'd be taken care of better then he was as a child by giving him more punishments like public spankings and MANY other..... fun things! (At least fun for me!) 😈
True love and care can't be described by words alone but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

I wuv you mommies!
NannyBrenda

Re: Who would you baby?

Post by NannyBrenda »

There is one man in my area that I would love to dress up like the prettiest diapered sissy anyone had ever seen, and walk him around town in harness while I hold the end of the leash. He absolutely deserves to be treated in such a manner.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

There is something exciting about controlling and babying a real tough guy like Dwayne Johnson. Forcing him to wear diapers and cute little onesie outfits while he sucks a pacifier and gets pushed around in my stroller and calls me mommy. That would be so much fun!
Mommy Barb
MommyTammy2

Post by MommyTammy2 »

There is a couple that lives a few doors down from me. They are a young couple, maybe in their mid 20's. I notice that he whines alot! Almost too much. I catch the occasional glance with rolling of eyes from the wife when they are mid argument and I happen to be outside. I think he needs to be diapered, no guy of his stature and physique should ever behave that way unless he is destined for diapers. I can picture him, cloth diapers, cute pins, pink paci and all. Maybe I should mention it to the wife, I have a feeling some days, she would be completely up for it!
~Mommy Tammy
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Mommy Tawny, I have to agree that he sounds like the perfect candidate for some humbling age regression! The wife would probably have more than a little bit of fun with him that way...more than she's had in a while, I bet. ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

oooohhhh myyyy there are so many i would choose from hehe I would take one of them and diaper and turn in to my little sissy