EASTER

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
MommyLorraine

EASTER

Post by MommyLorraine »

OH MY GOODNESS HERE IT IS ALMOST EASTER TIME. HOW MANY OF THE BABIES LIKE TO HUNT EASTER EGGS.

MOMMY LORRAINE
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

I do mommy, I wuvs the pwetty eggies.
love, Lacy
granny joan

Easter

Post by granny joan »

I like to hunt Easter eggs also,but i enjoy eating them more :lol: Joan
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I love the Easter season.Pretty eggs, yummy chocolates, and beautiful Easter dresses.
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

Iwuv to cowr da eggs . den look where da easter bunnie aka peter cottontail hide dem.
happy easter to all da mommies and babies
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you baby Brendan. Are you going to hung eggs sweetie?
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

no i not but iu going to our anual pilgrimage to da candy stopre and i get an easter bunny
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Soudns yummy Brendan, have a lot of fun. :)
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

i didn't goto da annual piolfrimage to da candy store. but meezs know wha da easter bunny gots me anyways
granny joan

Mommy Talk

Post by granny joan »

Sorry Brenden that you didnt get to go.But you are such a sweet baby i bet the Easter Bunny will bring you lots of candy anyways
Joan :)
granny joan

Mommy Talk

Post by granny joan »

Sorry Brendan that you didnt get to go.But you are such a sweet baby i bet the Easter Bunny will bring you lots of candy anyways
Joan :)
granny joan

Decorating

Post by granny joan »

I love to decorate for ever holiday and Easter is a great time to decorate.I have cling sheets of bunny's ,eggs.and baskets on my picture window .Also giant egg to be put in the yard.It is such a joy to see the little ones faces when they see ever thing i do Joan
BabyGirl_Jessica

Post by BabyGirl_Jessica »

Easter is coming again soon in a couple mounts, I wike to find ester eggs wen da easter bunny hid and I like to colr them too.
Nurse Betty

Post by Nurse Betty »

Well this post deserves a big old BUMP as it is indeed almost Easter again! I love Easter :) Easter is my official SPRING start, regardless of what the calendar says lol. It's the first time that we see all the pretty colors coming out and its warm enough to wear our favorite frilly dress! haha I have just given myself the desire to go color eggs! Who wants to help me??
BabyGirl_Jessica

Nurse Betty wrote:Well this post deserves a big old BUMP as it is indeed almost Easter again! I love Easter :) Easter is my official SPRING start, regardless of what the calendar says lol. It's the first time that we see all the pretty colors coming out and its warm enough to wear our favorite frilly dress! haha I have just given myself the desire to go color eggs! Who wants to help me??
Me likes easer too. der are so many pwetty cowers an its fun to cowr easer eggies. Spwing time is me favwit time of da year.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

I hope everyone has a nice Easter planned.
BabyGirl_Jessica

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:I hope everyone has a nice Easter planned.
I hope you have a great special easter too Mommy Scarlet. We are having a BBQ at my sister's house. That is always the official start of Spring for us. Me can't wait!