How Many

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Minnie

How Many

Post by Minnie »

sitting here thinking of all the diapers i have changed trying to come up with number. lol but the more i thought about it there is no way i could even come close.who else has thought of this.

grannyminnie[/url]
Granny Minnie is baking fresh homemade cookies. Are there any little ones that would like some. If so call me at 1-888-430-2010 and let's see if you really desearve a cookie
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Wow, trying to think of how many diapers you have changed? Ms.Minnie are you goign to get yourself a McDonald's type sign "Over xxx,xxx diapers changed" ? :) As a great granny I am sure that it is a high number.
Minnie

how many reply

Post by Minnie »

hey scarlet you know what sweetie i never thought of that but it sounds like a good ideal to me lol . then we could count all of our diaper changing together and put them up there in neon lights :lol:

grannyminnie
Granny Minnie is baking fresh homemade cookies. Are there any little ones that would like some. If so call me at 1-888-430-2010 and let's see if you really desearve a cookie
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

yeah maybe you could get a big golden diapee pin and put it on u woof or someting :lol: :lol:
Glen

Post by Glen »

Wonder if they will open a drive through diaper change.. :lol:
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Glen wrote:Wonder if they will open a drive through diaper change.. :lol:
:lol: That would be difficult to do, but would make a funny story. We'd be like the pit guys at the race track.
Craig

Post by Craig »

I have tried to think about how many I've gone through. The ones I used as a baby ... plus the ones used every night since then for bedwetting ... plus the ones used during the day sometimes. Sheesh. Maybe 15,000 so far? Maybe more? Wow.
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Wow yes when you put a number on it like that it's a lot! I can't even begin to imagine what I've been thru, and it wouldn't be near as many as you have Craig!

:D
~CousinJenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

Well, you do go through a few per day the first couple of years of your life ... then one per night thereafter because you never got the hang of dry nights ... then if you use one per day for kindergarten because of nap time ... then a couple per week for fun when you get older...

Anyway, I'm sure not looking for an award! And we're not in a competition, Jenna - at least not in terms of diapers.............

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

*gives Craig a bozo button anyway*

Here ya go! You've earned it!

*giggles & wanders off to figure out what we're competing for...*

:D
~CousinJenna
pinkluvs

I like Glen's idea

Post by pinkluvs »

A drive through diaper change? Sounds great to me :D
Drive up, have a nice mommy take you out of your car, take you to a changing table, change your diaper, and put you back in your car.
I love it!
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

you got my vote, lets start a petition!!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Hey Craig, rumor has it you've been using a lot more lately.

Is it the changing weather perhaps?

Any truth to the rumor?

*giggles*
Jenna
Craig

Post by Craig »

Dear Jenna,

Well, the rumor is true. But I don't think the weather has much to do with it at all.

Actually, I've gotten stuck on the phone a couple of times, and, well, I know you know from personal experience exactly what that means. The last thing you want to do is sit the phone down to excuse yourself for a moment - so accidents will happen, right? Sometimes multiple accidents?

By the way, have you been able to take advantage of any sales on bed sheets lately???

:wink:
Craig
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Dear Craig,
Of course, depending on the length of the phone call, and how much Pepsi I've had to drink! LOL There are many times when I put on a diaper because I know someone is going to be verrry talkative...

You know I was able to pick up some very pretty sheets the other day at not a bad price at all. It is good to have several extra sets around for those times when you're sitting there a little too long in a wet diaper!

:)
Jenna
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

How long does a call need to be for you to consider wearing a diaper for it, or is it really just depending on how much pepsi you drink.

and for the record.......coke is better. lol

Dave
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

It depends. Who's calling?

If it's going to be more than an hour call, and I know about it ahead of time, that's when I diaper up.

Unless of course it's a certain particular caller. He's trying to turn me into a DL! *gigglesssssssssssssssss*

:P
Jenna
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Jenna wrote:Unless of course it's a certain particular caller. He's trying to turn me into a DL! *gigglesssssssssssssssss*

:P
Jenna
Because that's such a stretch. ;)
Craig

Post by Craig »

Dear Jenna,

Yes, I understand what you mean by your "sitting too long in a wet diaper" ... in fact I, too, have been experiencing that quite a bit lately. It's almost like we have some sort of contest going on. Do you have any suggestions for how we should deal with this situation?

Glad you were able to buy some nice sheets - I've got plenty of those. It is kinda funny that you had to make another trip to the store to pick up some diapers, though. But I'm sure you'll need them, and I'll do what I can to make sure your purchase wasn't for nothing. :P

Craig
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Dear Craig,
I think it's a hopeless situation. Best just buy more laundry detergent for all those wet sheets.

*giggles*
Jenna