bad little sissy

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Minnie

bad little sissy

Post by Minnie »

i had a call the other day and this little sissy had been so bad, i really enjoyed punishing that little sissy.gave a good hard spanking,corner timeand a few other things as well. hehe what fun i had

minnie
Granny Minnie is baking fresh homemade cookies. Are there any little ones that would like some. If so call me at 1-888-430-2010 and let's see if you really desearve a cookie
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

You are the kind of granny I want to be Minnie. Keeping those sissies and babies in general in line. Glad you had fun, and I am sure your sissy learned their lesson.
MommyJackie13

Re: bad little sissy

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Sounds like you took care of that naughty sissy just like they needed! Mommy and Granny always know best and sometimes those extra whiny little ones need a good reminder of such :P
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

Sounds like a good time, Minnie! Sometimes those naughty little sissies need to be reminded of who is in charge! A good spanking and plenty of frilly dresses and thick diapers is always a good method to do so! :)
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Ooohh sounds like U know exactly how to take care of those little sissies granny Minnie. Everyone needs someone to show them who’s in charge and make them see that they need to listen to their mommies, grandmas, and aunties 😊
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

What other fun things did you do your helpless sissy?? I love hearing about new ways to tease and torment weak little sissies ;) Nipple clamps and wet diapers as bonnets have been my favorites lately
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Ooohhh from what I’ve seen and from what I’ve heard from many of the little ones that mommy Jackie is definitely one of the best at punishment and humiliation 😁 her and Tawny keep their little ones in tip top shape ❤️ I’d love to hear everyone mommies experiences and what techniques they like best 😊