Adult babies whose focus is on the adult

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Adult babies whose focus is on the adult

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

What I am talking about is a person who likes to be treated like a baby, but still seen as their adult age. Maybe like a man who acts like a babyish fourty year old because his wife makes him in the scene. Do we have any of these here? I love the added humiliation of reminding them they are in fact an adult in diapers, drinking a bottle etc..
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Ooo yeah I love babysitting for them too ;)

Would love love love to hear from you!

:D
~CousinJenna
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Absolutely Scarlet and Jenna. I adore being an adult but being treated like a baby and, as Mommy Scarlet says, part of the fun is being reminded that I'm an adult. It seems so much more satisfying, at least to me, knowing that both of us in the scene are adults but I'm powerless to stop my babyish treatment. There's something very appealing about both being adults but one of us is in adult panties and the other is in baby diapers. What could be more fun than a strong young woman laughing at a weak young man waddling around the room in his romper suit, clutching his dolly?

I've thought that through a little too much. It's just easier to say "I love being an adult being treated like a baby". It's so delightfully humiliating.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Wannabe baby,
I'm glad that you did think it through.Thank you for your reply sweetie. :D
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Oh, I so enjoyed reading that...

*rubs hands together eagerly*

:)
~CousinJenna
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Oh, great. I'm really glad you both liked it. :) *Thinks up more stuff to write*

It really shows how strong women can be, being able to overpower (or convince) a man into dressing and being treated like a baby. I've really been attracted to the idea of being a helpless adult lately, perhaps just left to bounce in a baby bouncer and suck on my pacifier as my "Mommy" giggles and sits down to casually read a magazine, as though my being treated this way is totally normal and as it should be. I love the idea of being an adult unable to get out of a high chair as Mommy spoon-feeds me baby food and "misses" my mouth, getting it all over my chin and face, with cutting little remarks like "you call yourself an adult? Look at you, you've made a mess all over your face and bib! You big baby!" and other clever comments.

Oh, I so enjoyed writing that...

*rubs hands together eagerly*

:)
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Sounds like you know exactly what you like!

:D
~CousinJenna
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

I like it :lol:
kiram

Post by kiram »

It is a nice lil fantasy--feeling powerless due to liking to wear diapers and be treated somewhat like a baby, being helpless to be a man, as men don't allow themselves to be dressed like a baby, in thick diapers, and forced to drink out of a bottle.

Indeed it is fun to be diapered, and put into mittens which make you helpless to remove your diapers, and totally dependent on your Mommy or Sitter to change your diapers when they are wet. Oh the things you will do to get the comfort of dry diapers...
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Kiram for your reply to this. It was a nice read sweetie. :D
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Oh yeah, mittens, such wonderful little items. I'd imagine it'd be such fun for a Mommy, watching this grown man fumbling like a baby when trying to hold his toys, babbling like a baby when sucking his dummy and waddling like a baby because of his thick diapers. A full grown man acting like that won't just look like a baby - he would be one.
kiram

Post by kiram »

helpless indeed, a year or so ago, I had a arm injury which needed to be very bandaged. I literally could not dress myself, it was both frustrating and delicious at the same time. If I had been diapered, there would have been nothing I could have done about it when the urge came to use them.

After that, I quickly realized how effective mittens could be in the scene. One could be completely free, yet totally powerless due to this...
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

I am a fan of mittens also. I love watching my abie fumble at his plastic pants.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:I am a fan of mittens also. I love watching my abie fumble at his plastic pants.
Which is all the more fun if they're an adult you've dressed as a baby, of course. :) It must be fun to see an adult so helpless, only able to shake his rattle, suck his pacifier and fill his diaper ...
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Wannabebaby,
That is exactly it sweetie :)
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I like what wnnabe said about how it shows how strong a woman can be. And the fact that we do not need to scream and yell to get what we want. We know how to coerce and manipulate (not in a bad way) the situation to fit our needs and teach our "little ones" their place. After all...mommy really does know best. :wink:
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
kiram

more thoughts on this

Post by kiram »

this thread woke me up the other morning, with some additional thoughts on the subject

How about being 'tricked', forced, co-erced or otherwise put in diapers, probably with locking plastic panties for a day? The catch is being required to beg, plead, and ask for permission to wet or mess them. The embarrassment would be twofold, first for being garbed in diapers, and second asking to use them. Of course, asking would not involve adult words like "going to the bathroom" it would be more like "go wetties" or something similar.

Another spin would be asking for a change, and being required to do a task or chore such as cleaning the bathroom, laundry or other such house hold task.

Here, being locked into diapers gives the subject full freedom, save being able to undo the diapers.

Hopefully this makes sense and is not overly rambling...
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

MommyJosie wrote:I like what wnnabe said about how it shows how strong a woman can be. And the fact that we do not need to scream and yell to get what we want. We know how to coerce and manipulate (not in a bad way) the situation to fit our needs and teach our "little ones" their place. After all...mommy really does know best. :wink:
Thanks so much Mommy Josie. I love what you said too. It's so true, Mommy knows best. The idea that woman can be smart and strong enough to talk a man into being a baby is a wonderful one. And "Mommy Knows Best" is sooo true. I love the idea of a grown-up in his crib at 7pm while "Mommy" gets ready to go out for the evening, all because Mommy says it's for his own good. While we know, of course, that it's for her own good. :) She gets her way and an adult to treat like a baby (not unlike a toy, if you think about it), while he gets a diaper and an early bedtime. :D

That's the beauty of it. What Mommy wants, Mommy gets. The baby is a baby because of her and, if she chose to do so, he could be anything else she wanted him to be depending on how she feels. Women can do that to men -- they have the ability to because of their intelligence, their attractiveness and the man's sexual needs (which is the woman's to manipulate) -- but I don't think men could do the same to women. Women don't react the same way to a sultry, sexy man that men do to women.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Re: more thoughts on this

kiram wrote:
Hopefully this makes sense and is not overly rambling...
I loved your ideas sweetie. I think forcing someone in diapers and making them ask in a babyish tone and vocabulary use the diaper would be a lot of fun. Then add the asking to change, and having stipulations on it just adds to the fun. You sound like a good baby to roleplay with :D
kiram

Re: more thoughts on this

Post by kiram »

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:
I loved your ideas sweetie. I think forcing someone in diapers and making them ask in a babyish tone and vocabulary use the diaper would be a lot of fun. Then add the asking to change, and having stipulations on it just adds to the fun. You sound like a good baby to roleplay with :D
:oops: :oops: :oops: <--blushes, who me? Never having tried it, I don't know. I will have to think about it. :)