favorite baby item/toy

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
kiram

favorite baby item/toy

Post by kiram »

Curious what everyone's favorite baby item/toy is.

Mine are the walker, or the bouncer. The idea of being suspended on ones diaper in one of these chairs with my feet barely being able to touch the ground is so appealing. Somehow being forced to focus on the diaper as a contact point and being trapped until let out makes me feel powerless and helpless.

So, what things do you like? Highchair, strollers, cribs?
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Humm... you and I think alike. 8)

I'd have to say that I love everything about being a baby, including all baby items, but I'd really have to agree with you on walkers, bouncy seats, and exersaucers. :wink:

Since I tend to see myself as an infant between the ages of 6 to 9 months, (where I haven't learned to walk yet, but I can sit up, crawl on all fours, and pull myself up to a standing postion), I often fantasize about being in a walker, bouncy seat, or exersaucer.

Like you, I find the helplessness of being suspended and "traped" in a baby walker, with my tiny feet bearly touching the floor to be most exciting. :D

And like you, the focus of the diaper as the contact point feels very good. I love to think about the feeling of being in soft cloth diapers and plastic baby panties sitting in my walker, drooling and cooing to my pretty mommy as she does housework or visits with friends.

I shake my rattle, drool, coo to my pretty mommy and try out my "walking skills" as I walk on my tippy toes safely suspended in my baby walker seat with the soft comfort of my cloth diapers and plastic baby panties caressing my chubby thighs and bottom as I walk.

Of course, mommy doesn't call me, "Little Stinky Britches" for nothing. :wink:

In the middle of exploring the house with my baby walker, I suddenly stop and turn red in the face. When Mommy notices that I look a little busy in my walker, she stops by and pulls open the back my rubber baby pants and looks inside my diaper, confirming her suspicions. :oops:

Halfway through my "big job", mommy comes back into the living room with fresh cloth diapers, baby powder, a clean pair of plastic baby panties, and a wet washcloth. She playfully tells me that "somebody's" busy "filling their britches" but I'm too busy grunting to really pay attention to what she's saying. :lol:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
EvolvingGRL

Post by EvolvingGRL »

Hmm, I'd have to say crib. I had a hard time sleeping in a regular bed just because I didn't feel safe. I always had this fear of falling off the bed. Gotta love the crib!
kiram

mommies perspective?

Post by kiram »

What do the mommies like?
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I like pacifiers, and plastic panties a lot. That might change, but right now those are my favorites
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

I wuvs my stuffed lion,my pacifier,my diapers, ummm just 1 favorite allowed? *bats eyelashes*
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk
kiram

Post by kiram »

you can have as many favorites as you like, sweetie, and can change your mind as often as you think of new ones... :lol: :lol: :lol:
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Mm, don't have much...

1) My penguin plushie.
2) My pacifier, which I can't find at the moment. :(
3) Diapers, obviously. :P
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

mine fasborite toyy is a stuffs padington bear. i gots it when i was 5 and still habs it to dis day. it went wif me eberytime i went into da hospital. he even went to the operating room wif me
BabyGirl_Jessica

Re: favorite baby item/toy

Post by BabyGirl_Jessica »

kiram wrote:Curious what everyone's favorite baby item/toy is.

Mine are the walker, or the bouncer. The idea of being suspended on ones diaper in one of these chairs with my feet barely being able to touch the ground is so appealing. Somehow being forced to focus on the diaper as a contact point and being trapped until let out makes me feel powerless and helpless.

So, what things do you like? Highchair, strollers, cribs?
As a toy collector, my favorite and most prized toy is my Charmin Chatty Cathy doll. As a baby, I just got a new Princess Bear and I luv all my plushies. So, I think it would be my Princess Bear. Of course, that is subject to change 20 or 30 time a day.

You can see a picture of her on my profile page at Diaper Space.
babygina

Post by babygina »

Mine would be my crib,with my disney mobil!!!
I tinks me is a berry pretty babee gurl!!!!
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Great choice Babygina!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

mine would be the same thing as baby gina my crib and my disney mobile as well since i am a widdle newborn baby
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Awww that is so precious newborn, check out what I might like your room to look like at http://www.abdlblog.com/?p=1599 and let me know what you think? I promise to do a blog about newborns for you on my next blog and I will give you the link so that you can read it.
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

that would be awesome mommie sara
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Sweetheart here is the link of the story I wrote for you
http://www.madisonsmommys.com/2009/12/0 ... le-of-joy/

Hope you enjoy it!
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

aww thanks mommy i love it
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

I am glad you enjoyed it I'll write more on that subject in the future so keep your eyes open :shock:
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

will do
powderbaby1981

Post by powderbaby1981 »

diapers, pacifiers, bottles, play pans, cribs, spankings, mommies and baby powder
may I have some milk